Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

post-11221-0-1446084384-66841_thumb.gif

... ... ... Hot Off The Press! Sometimes models don't want to talk to you after a show!

Yes - news comes to us that after finishing their work, a person paid to do a job just wants to leave the premises and not interact with a bunch of strangers clamouring for their attention. It might seem strange to you, but this is quite normal behaviour for the majority of people across the world but, remarkably, has only become common knowledge in the last 24 hours. 

Just picture the scene: you leave work via the back door and see your friends - you also see a various mix of people you've never seen before and know nothing about. Who would you rather go to?

post-11221-0-1446084384-68449_thumb.jpg

... ... ... News Flash! Models don't always look perfect.

ANOTHER BOMBSHELL. Occasionally (hard to believe I know) models wear make-up and get their hair done by professionals for shoots. They also get given clothes to wear and told how to look in front of cameras. Amazing isn't it? At other times of the day they don't necessarily do so, and might be required to put clothes they've chosen on, and might not even wear make-up!!! What's up with that? Why can't they look perfect all the time like Barbara Palvin? Madness...

Just picture the scene: You leave work via the back door after being poked and prodded by a hundred stylists for several hours. what would you rather do - go through it all again to appease some stalkers, or just clean it all off and pull a hood over your head?

post-11221-0-1446084384-71278_thumb.png

... ... ... Extra! Extra! Your favourite model isn't necessarily everyones.

Hard to even fathom, I know, but sometimes your favourite model won't get the job you want them to because another model got it instead. Yes, it might be one of those ratty, ugly ones, that you can't believe got that job - but then aren't they all ratty and ugly when they're not your favourite? Or one of those other ones you like, but just not quite as much? Or even one of those you don't mind? Or even one of those indifferent ones. BUT NOT ONE OF THE ONES YOU DON'T LIKE. What the hell is that about - you don't like her so how the hell did they get the job???

Just picture the scene: A campaign comes up for, well, anything and what's the best way forward? a.) several casting directors and the brand's management have a meeting and decide what would be the best way forward for the brand to go and therefore decide what model or models to choose; or b.) your rants and raves at your computer whilst inadvertently playing with yourself and bemoaning the lack of justice in this world as your favoured model hasn't got the gig you wanted them to makes any difference?

post-11221-0-1446084384-74045_thumb.jpeg

... ... ... Hey! Idiots! The wings don't really work either...

No, those "Angels" can't even fly. Losers! *Sigh* Wouldn't it be easier if every model was just that one that you like?

So basically what you are saying is that models are ... Humans?!?!?!

NOOOOOOOOO! It can't be possible ... They must be some kind of mythological creature who is nice & look perfect 24/7 as THE AMAZING Barbara Palvin who is ALWAYS sweet and has the most flawless face EVER! And who will make Gisele, Adriana, Alessandra and that bitch who is dating a rocker bite the dust because she is IMPECCABLE, just as Candy and her perfection have done, they will rule the world ... MARK MY WORDS!

So basically what you are saying is that models are ... Humans?!?!?!

NOOOOOOOOO! It can't be possible ... They must be some kind of mythological creature who is nice & look perfect 24/7 as THE AMAZING Barbara Palvin who is ALWAYS sweet and has the most flawless face EVER! And who will make Gisele, Adriana, Alessandra and that bitch who is dating a rocker bite the dust because she is IMPECCABLE, just as Candy and her perfection have done, they will rule the world ... MARK MY WORDS!

We had this chat before hun, remember? They are not humans but extraterrestrial and I have the proof!

Archaeologist have been looking at hieroglyphics wrong for centuries, I now have solved the mysteries and origins of the first ever VSFS and the pyramids! :o

First ever VSFS (Egyptian theme, DUH!) ...I think yes!

post-21861-0-1446084385-95501_thumb.jpg

Now how else do you explain Lima's never aging face...she is ONE OF THEM thats how! Her along with the "others" are surly responsible for the below! And by looking at Ed's age the shrine seems to make sense too. Surly all the above and below are not a coincidence right?

post-21861-0-1446084385-9774_thumb.jpg

Behati's baby should be on its way, right?  Second trimester???  Somebody please keep me in the loop....

psss, pssh:  Rumors? I love rumors!!!

attachicon.gifcartoon_ear_whisper-783886.jpg

A fully written first feature-length film of a proposed trilogy covering the future life and times of Behati's ADHD golden baby are now being reviewed by producers:

The Stars Beget a Child

Road to Greatness

Episode III:The High School Years

A reality TV show starring the ADHD-inflicted family trio is also in the works.