Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

Quite often, the more outlandish outfits at VSFS are a source of some amusement around these parts. You know the kind of thing - giant bell, half woman/half corvette, victim of falling icicles - the list goes on and on. So girls, what I'm wondering is - is there anything you've actually refused to wear?

@ Chanel - Hey again gurl, if you had to sleep with one of your fellow angels, who would it be, and why? btw the correct answer is Adriana. Jesus imagine her sex faces... god damn! Oh loved you at the show!

@ Adriana - Same question, who and why?

@ Chanel - Hey again gurl, if you had to sleep with one of your fellow angels, who would it be, and why? btw the correct answer is Adriana. Jesus imagine her sex faces... god damn! Oh loved you at the show!

victoriasecretbombshell.jpg[Chanel Iman says:]

Damn right you loved me at the show - I owned that mother f^&king show. See me in my wings, wonky-nose Goulart? Better stay outta my way...

Yeah, Adriana is what they want me to say, but they's dealing with MISS MOTHER F&*KING IMAN now. Screw them. Im'a say Candice. Put a bag over that bitches head and go medieval on her li'l white ass!

@ Adriana - Same question, who and why?

post-11221-0-1446084607-34835_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

Oh my! Well, what a risqué question... I've gone quite red. Whilst my bedroom antics are strictly between myself and my husband anyway, it would be a further indiscretion to have to choose between the girls. Naturally they all have their charms, and it would be vulgar of me to dwell on them here!

And I do hope you weren't making light of my involuntary facial-spasms in your question to Ms. Iman? Such jibes are quite unnecessary. I hope you understand I'm still seeking guidance with this issue?

Damn right you loved me at the show - I owned that mother f^&king show. See me in my wings, wonky-nose Goulart? Better stay outta my way...

Yeah, Adriana is what they want me to say, but they's dealing with MISS MOTHER F&*KING IMAN now. Screw them. Im'a say Candice. Put a bag over that bitches head and go medieval on her li'l white ass!

izabelgoulartpicture3.jpg[izabel Goulart is crying... Again.]

izabelgoulartpicture3.jpg[izabel Goulart is crying... Again.]

:rofl: Izabel crying will ALWAYS be funny.

It means aggressive butt sex with Chanel ftw lol

And yo, frenchkiki - if you wanna be a pussy about it, go hang out wit Goulart...

And yo biatch! I better not try 'cause You are so freaking skinny that i am going to break your bony brown booty like a cracker!

Hell yeah! Yo in your face!

And yo biatch! I better not try 'cause You are so freaking skinny that i am going to break your bony brown booty like a cracker!

You wanna mess wit me? Yeah? All you useless, war-losing garlic faces? Hell, you don't wanna see Chanel coming your way. Took the Germans 3 days to shit all over your country - and that's only 'cos it was raining... I be marching my "bony brown booty" down that Champs Élysées like a mother f*%ker, whilst you be waving them big ol' white flags! You don't want that drama, I'ma tell you...

Chanel how did you feel like after hearing your own name in "Christian Dior denim flow"? And Adri, were you surprised you weren't mentioned? Btw, do you listen to Kanye's music?

post-11221-0-1446084612-48554_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

Of course I'd never presume to be mentioned in anybody's song! And I can only be somewhat envious that our own dear Ms. Iman has been mentioned in one of these new-fangled 'rap' songs. Back at home, myself and Marko tend to listen to traditional Balkan folk music and, naturally , Antonio Carlos Jobim and other Bossa Nova artists. Whilst I've heard of Mr. West, our tastes tend to err to the less pretentious and more sedate lifestyle that we have become accustomed too.

It does no good to constantly scream "Look at me!" to the masses - and I shy away from such things.

Like I'ma gonna listen to that stoopid sunglass-wearing mother f^$ker! Who he?

Yeah, he can sing about my ass all he want. Chanel Iman 'aint impressed...

You wanna mess wit me? Yeah? All you useless, war-losing garlic faces? Hell, you don't wanna see Chanel coming your way. Took the Germans 3 days to shit all over your country - and that's only 'cos it was raining... I be marching my "bony brown booty" down that Champs

You wanna mess wit me? Yeah? All you useless, war-losing garlic faces? Hell, you don't wanna see Chanel coming your way. Took the Germans 3 days to shit all over your country - and that's only 'cos it was raining... I be marching my "bony brown booty" down that Champs Élysées like a mother f*%ker, whilst you be waving them big ol' white flags! You don't want that drama, I'ma tell you...

106696041.jpg[Product Placement says:]

Oh no you didn't! Without our country you wouldn't be an independant woman and you'd still be talking with a British accent, pétasse! Do not go there with me, kay? Do not go there with me! Gaffe à tes fesses, bitch!