Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Personally love Karlie! I feel like she brings that athletic HF mold to the table, something they've been lacking since Gisele left. Frankly think she's the best they've hired in years, she doesn't come off fake or like a walking talking helium tank. on the plus side I'm sure VS is glad they dont have to put her through speech classes to train a heavy accent out of her.

Karlie has an ass...what ass... :cain:

All models have an ass but some models have an ass that can stand out. I personally love Behati's ass and Candice > Karlie in the ass department (even though Candice really just pokes her out).

VS for me has always stood for something else. These models, tall, skinny, curvy, busty whatever, I don't think that should differentiate what makes them a good model for them or not. Its about they're persona, what they convey. You see that ad, and you LOVE that girl......you want to be that girl! Thats what VS has always been about for me.....skinny, tall, curvy, whatever, its just bras and undies. Its about what that model can evoke through photography :yes:

Karlie Kloss Strikes A Sexy Pose

Karlie Kloss posed for a series of photos during a lingerie shoot in Miami, Florida on February 8th, 2013.

post-2904-0-1446080781-75974_thumb.jpg post-2904-0-1446080781-91517_thumb.jpg post-2904-0-1446080781-93353_thumb.jpg

No more words needed.

Some might not appreciate Karlie's tush. That's alright. I personally think she has a nice butt (shapely but not huge) and I would trade mine for her's any day! (Y)