Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

4 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

Daria, Irina Sharipova, Julia B, Kate G, and Mayowa are listed as having walked in 2017, yet Gigi is only recognized for 2015 and 2016. I thought they were denied around the same time? 

He also credited Katy Perry, along with Harry Styles, as one of this year's performers . No mention of any other performers. I suspected Gigi decided not to do the show prior to the whole Visa fiasco but she waited to confirm it.

4 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

He also credited Katy Perry, along with Harry Styles, as one of this year's performers . No mention of any other performers. I suspected Gigi decided not to do the show prior to the whole Visa fiasco but she waited to confirm it.

The book was printed before the show even happened, so they probably went by the information they had. One of my favourite rugby players added a chapter to his book a week before it was meant to be published, needless to say it was rushed and some mistakes slipped through... 

9 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

The book was printed before the show even happened, so they probably went by the information they had. One of my favourite rugby players added a chapter to his book a week before it was meant to be published, needless to say it was rushed and some mistakes slipped through... 

That's my point, Gigi probably decided not to walk early on but she waited to tell us all, and Katy was suppose to be at the show but then she got banned from China b/c of her Pro-Taiwan sentiments :smile: