Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Them angels liking those posts probably because : "YES Adriana is finally GONE" LOL

Little did we all know Adriana unfollowed Ed way even before the fashion show, as well as VS' account. :hang: 

She just unfollowed some angels today is all. And she is a serial unfollower lol clearly^.  She did still follow Monica and Jeff..

We are back to square 1:we don't know what she is referring too.

VS, just pay Adriana whatever she wants. You are not gonna capture the magic that made the brand so popular back in the day with this line-up of “New” Angels.

But it’s obvious that the brand is “broke” when it comes to its Angels nowadays. The fashion shows are cheap/budget in certain aspects, 10 new Angel contracts with less established models instead of hiring supermodels like before, no swim shoots etc.

3 hours ago, Sanni said:

VS, just pay Adriana whatever she wants. You are not gonna capture the magic that made the brand so popular back in the day with this line-up of “New” Angels.

But it’s obvious that the brand is “broke” when it comes to its Angels nowadays. The fashion shows are cheap/budget in certain aspects, 10 new Angel contracts with less established models instead of hiring supermodels like before, no swim shoots etc.

The problem is that now the supermodels of the moment are Kendull, Gigi, Cara ... they are faces that really the followers of VS would not like at all having a contract (including me). Currently there are few supermodels with talent and that really attract the public. Personally, I would love for Barbara Palvin and Nina Agdal to be angels someday but I see it so far away.

5 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

The problem is that now the supermodels of the moment are Kendull, Gigi, Cara ... they are faces that really the followers of VS would not like at all having a contract (including me). Currently there are few supermodels with talent and that really attract the public. Personally, I would love for Barbara Palvin and Nina Agdal to be angels someday but I see it so far away.

Did you ever seen Nina catwalk?