Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

7 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Doesn't Adriana usually get her own scene(s) during the commercial? 

Yup. Even back in early 2000s. And last year, they didn't show her much but every scene was by herself that time.

Does it look like that will happen again this year?

Is alessandra going to be there?

21 minutes ago, TKC said:

People gonna know the difference in the actual material lol

I think their resemblance only comes strong in photos and a certain angles, but in motion the difference is clear imo .

I don’t think it was smart to put both of them in red because it’s going to attract more comparisons. I hope Adriana’s moments in the commercials will be solo scenes so that there will be no danger of her ending up looking like Sara’s mom.

Sara seems like she could turn out the best work of her life.

5 minutes ago, TKC said:

Yup. Even back in early 2000s. And last year, they didn't show her much but every scene was by herself that time.

Does it look like that will happen again this year?

I would assume so. I can't imagine her sharing a scene w/ any of the newbies (maybe Lais, but even that seems weird).

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Didn't Tay-Tay forbid all her songs to be played on YT except on her official channel? :idk: 

I hadn't heard anything official about it, but it wouldn't surprise me. I know she had people's wedding videos taken down for copyright. But I would assume her and VS had a licencing deal in place. 

21 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I don’t think it was smart to put both of them in red because it’s going to attract more comparisons. I hope Adriana’s moments in the commercials will be solo scenes so that there will be no danger of her ending up looking like Sara’s mom.

Sara seems like she could turn out the best work of her life.

Honestly, for me, in motion, they don't posses the same kind of appeal. I noticed for alot of people they don't . They have similar features but.. I think one looks way better than the other in VS commercials.

4 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

And who was the one who shined and overshadowed? :shifty: 

Alessandra was there too lol

But I agree thats a reason why she shouldn't be put with any newbie.

I do think Adriana probably will work it better in addition to her looking better for VS than some of the other newbies.

Speaking of, everybody always talking about how taylor looks too young for VS, why would they put that tiny tiara on her.

If they wanted to do that, they should have gotten a bigger crown. I think it contributes to the youth that people have been complaining about with taylor. its too cutesy. Should have been bigger.

3 minutes ago, TKC said:

Speaking of, everybody always talking about how taylor looks too young for VS, why would they put that tiny tiara on her.

If they wanted to do that, they should have gotten a bigger crown. I think it contributes to the youth that people have been complaining about with taylor. its too cutesy. Should have been bigger.

Hah, I was just thinking that Taylor is in danger of looking a bit childish in that outfit. I hope she has the maturity to pull it off. I don’t know if she does any ballet but for her sake I hope so.

6 minutes ago, marinebing said:

I feel like they share too much backstage, I mean I'm curious I like it but it kinda kills the surprise of the commercial. They care about their social media audience obviously.

I don't. Thats because the angel I like doesn't share shit lol