Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

7 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

So far the commercial shoot looks quite cliche. My hope that VS doesn't fuck up great locations with producing something boring and scenes we have seen many times before is quite low. Of course I hoping to be wrong and actually finally be surprised! :hehe:

So I'm not the only one who didnt like the 2013 holiday shoot? :p

1 hour ago, ceceshores said:

Romee is shooting today. I would guess Taylor, Adriana, Lais, Elsa, Martha and Ale (?) are as well. 

Sara's shooting again today, so I think there'll be overlap between the girls who shot yesterday and the ones who start today. I'm thinking they'll do multiple projects at once- the girls who shot yesterday doing a commercial with Jerome while Bellemere shoots the second group. 

I'm still not convinced Ale is going to show up. :idk: She was still at the beach in her last snapchat story, and all the Angels are there now except her. I know it'll probably be a week long shoot, but I can't see VS flying her out for just one or two days of shooting while all the other girls are doing projects all week. 

Elsa's shooting with Romee. 

4 hours ago, elfstone said:

So I'm not the only one who didnt like the 2013 holiday shoot? :p

The 2013 shoot had a lot of potential but in the end it fell short. I don't think they used their locations, sceneries and resources well. Same thing with 2014 and 2015---2014 was slightly better but still kinda flat. The 2012 2011 shoot was decent which isn't say much either :p

I'm not a fanboy of Candice, but I really do love her and I must say that I miss her a lot :sad: seeing all this teen angels working and not seeing one of the best VS Angels ever not working is really sad and depressive. I'm not saying that this years Holiday Commercial will be a mess but when you face the fact that we only have Adri, Lais and Lily from the old bunch of angels in the middle of these newbies you really can't expect a big thing. It looks like a child play! Haven't seen a real grown up woman shooting since its started. We don't even know if we will have Alessandra in this :/

1 minute ago, brunoexclusive said:

Lais is not from the old bunch of angels she is from the new angels aswell as the newbies you talk about.

Having shot the Holiday commercial for the past 5 years is enough to take her out of the newbies bunch and putting her in the old school bunch ;)

13 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

Having shot the Holiday commercial for the past 5 years is enough to take her out of the newbies bunch and putting her in the old school bunch ;)

Yes, last year Lais was with Alessandra in holiday commercial video