Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

I'm sure the full version of the vid will be beautiful, but just based after a 15 second clip LUL

Taylor - Stunning

Romee - Scared Taylor is leaving her :rofl:  Michael you might have something to worry about with this one.

Elsa - Not Candice

Jasmine - Serious case of butthole lip going on which I cannot for the life of me see past.

Jo - The over acting and attempting to look serene while sexy is real...

Sara - Natural, very lovely PogChamp

Stella - Not Behati

Lais -  Like Sara, she looked natural, and beautiful

Agree except for Taylor, i just can't like her

3 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

^ Imagine if she decided to be an ass and dumped cold water or ice on them and you see them all making this face--->:ohmy:!!! :rofl:

I'm reminded of my favorite Harlem Globetrotters routine:  The timeless "Water" bucket skit.

You remember:  The referee chases the "Showman" backstage, but after a second both will come running out, with the Showman now chasing the referee with a brand new bucket. The other Trotter sees this and flees once more, this time running up into the audience. Once the Showman has caught up with him, he will duck and the Showman will throw what seems to be another bucket of water into the audience (usually a young kid in the 1st row).

Only this time it isn't water, but rather it is confetti. 

22 hours ago, Sanni said:

Please do! :D

19 hours ago, aguusmaltes said:

We wanna know!

This might ruin the photo and the commercial for you. You both have been forewarned :ninja:

Spoiler

In this photo she looks like she is making her debut in adult films. her expression esp. her lips...

1.jpg

The corny background music is this song. The lady who is making the noises??? It is you know who :rofl: