Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Jas looks amazing ^
I suppose Barbara will do some special commercial for a campaign or they are simply delaying to reveal the photos for any reason. If they were to give him a contract, it will surely be after his appearance in the vsfs. Maybe VS wants to wait to see the reaction of the audience with his appearance on the show and if it would be worth giving him his wings. Now that Lily, Adriana and possibly Behati leave this year, maybe they are already beginning to see potential candidates as new angels. I just hope they do not bring Alexina, From what I've seen, she's getting too much attention in VS as if they'll soon announce something important about her.

Behati left a comment on Carolina's instagram (the photo of her) and Carolina replied that she can't wait to see her. Does Carolina do makeup only for the pre-commercial holiday shoots or does she also work on the holiday commercial stuff? Either way, it sounds like Behati's coming back for one or both. Unless it's entirely unrelated. 

16 hours ago, Siemgi said:

Bras are nice, bottoms are ugly.

Oh god I really thought I was the only one thinking that, it ruins completely the commercial imo

And about Behati, she might shoot the commercial and/or the campaign. She posted a TBT of one of her VS shoot tagging the team but she might just be nostalgic

14 hours ago, Marciotmello said:

dont know if it has been posted but:

This every-6-month thing is so dumb. Admit that it's because you have two collections per year, no because women's body fluctuate. They fluctuate way more often than that, but I doubt it's that significant anyway.

Sara is just a big NO in VS to me. Seriously, I like her but I can't see why she's an angel, she adds nothing to the line up and she tries so much and in the end can't reach 'it'. Don't like her shoots either. Same for Josephine.

My ideal lineup is: Adriana, Lais, Elsa, Candice and Taylor. 

poor VS 

26 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

Sara is just a big NO in VS to me. Seriously, I like her but I can't see why she's an angel, she adds nothing to the line up and she tries so much and in the end can't reach 'it'. Don't like her shoots either. Same for Josephine.

My ideal lineup is: Adriana, Lais, Elsa, Candice and Taylor. 

poor VS 

I think Sara should have stayed in Pink.