Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On 6/23/2018 at 8:34 AM, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Ummm....I really wouldn’t oppose to VS casting more swimsuit/commercial models again...because Josie Canesco and Georgia Gibbs runway walk put EVERY Angel’s walk into shame. Don’t fight me.

Wow they rock itt!!!

I want a change for VS. If they already have Pink, I do not understand why they continue to see their models as teenage girls. I would love a more sexy, mature and sober session.

Girls like Lais, Taylor  (now) or Sara with more curvilinear bodies, like the model I present.

43 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

That Chantal girl gives me discount Joan Smalls vibes. :ninja: 

Also I don’t think that was a VS associated/commissioned shoot- they just shot with Timur wearing VS. 

Now that you've said that, I can definitely see it. 

He gives me the creeps. Pretty sure he was mentioned in the list...

GURL! I 100% thought it was Joan and I was wondering what she's doing with Robin & Timur :ninja: :ninja:  I'm not sure if Timur was ever mentioned in the lists but it would surprise me tbh since he seems to be truly close with a lot of models

Ew that RObin girl is not pretty, she looks confused and even if the look on her face was actually worthwhile, she's still not pretty. I hope she doesn't work with VS anymore. 

And @toodarnhot "discount Joan Smalls vibes" is perfect for the other girl. 

What a waste of a shoot. Idk who this Timur person is but this was just bland and boring like the two models themselves. 

Robin and Chantal - not amazing shots. They are both better than that (though I’m not wowed by either in general).

Those VS shots are somewhere between awful and non-descript but it may be due to the fact that they keep trying to make (ugly) underwear into outerwear. In the “crisscross hot”

and the pic after, Taylor is giving real vintage Kathy Ireland vibes and I am living for it (but still a bit dead behind the eyes)

Lol Timur can thank his connections to Ale for his "in." His photography is SO bland and completely lacks any attention to detail, composition, or lighting. He just has a nice camera and slaps on a filter. He's honestly really luck he gets to shoot bigger models, because his shots do absolutely nothing for them. If he was truly a good photographer, VS or any other company or magazine would be using him regularly (like they do with Jerome). He's basically a glorified street style artsy paparazzi photographer. I've seen him multiple times wait outside events, just like a paparazzi, to get shots of these girls (like for example, at VS castings).

A few models and influencers that I know that have worked with him have confirmed that he is creepy.