Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Just now, uberglasses said:

I think the length has to do with it. The Dream Angels one is only 16 seconds compared to the 2+ minutes of the holiday commercials. I think the casual viewer's attention span isn't long enough to watch a long promo like that all the way. 

But the two commercials posted before it are the exact same length, with a 1/6 of the views. There are also 15sec clips that have 3-4 mil views. I just think it's odd how all over the place their views are in general. 

Herieth, Gizele, and Cindy all blew me away with this shoot. VS better keep them near and dear. Cindy should definitely become an Angel after the next major line-up change. Robin and Gizele are definitely top contenders at the moment, with Hereith proving why she booked two consecutive shows and should be back for a third. 

I don't like Robin or Gizele or Cindy or Alexina...I wish they would re-hire Barbara Palvin or Miranda Kerr but I know that's never going to happen.

I used to think Alexis Ren would be a good PINK girl but EWWW not anymore, she looks gross now. 

Does anyone know if there are any new girls VS is testing out? Maybe they'll be someone who I like and will make me want to buy their clothes again.

5 minutes ago, bump said:

I don't like Robin or Gizele or Cindy or Alexina...I wish they would re-hire Barbara Palvin or Miranda Kerr but I know that's never going to happen.

I used to think Alexis Ren would be a good PINK girl but EWWW not anymore, she looks gross now. 

Does anyone know if there are any new girls VS is testing out? Maybe they'll be someone who I like and will make me want to buy their clothes again.

Same I don’t like robin gisele or cindy they don’t fit the brand and they look average imo they need to get Barbara palvin back idk what’s wrong with vs they don’t know what sells 

Just now, Diorsfashion said:

Same I don’t like robin gisele or cindy they don’t fit the brand and they look average imo they need to get Barbara palvin back idk what’s wrong with vs they don’t know what sells 

I agree and can say from a first hand standpoint that I don't think about buying from them as much anymore because their advertisements are not appealing to me at all, like boring ass white walls and ugly girls with stupid facial expressions. I still buy from VS but I'm never like "oooh what is she wearing? I love how that looks, gotta get it!!" like I used to be because the pictures don't draw me in anymore. Advertisements really are important in retail stores I guess. I never realized that before, but I'm realizing it now

6 minutes ago, bump said:

I agree and can say from a first hand standpoint that I don't think about buying from them as much anymore because their advertisements are not appealing to me at all, like boring ass white walls and ugly girls with stupid facial expressions. I still buy from VS but I'm never like "oooh what is she wearing? I love how that looks, gotta get it!!" like I used to be because the pictures don't draw me in anymore. Advertisements really are important in retail stores I guess. I never realized that before, but I'm realizing it now

Defo agree the models aren’t pretty as they used to be it has become a joke Barbara could of been what Josephine is now they keep using the wrong models who look bkring and mediocre no one will buy from them if they don’t change 

1 minute ago, Diorsfashion said:

Defo agree the models aren’t pretty as they used to be it has become a joke Barbara could of been what Josephine is now they keep using the wrong models who look bkring and mediocre no one will buy from them if they don’t change 

Yeah I find myself looking at Wildfox and online shops more than VS. And they got rid of the swimwear which was something that I bought a lot of !!! I loved their swimsuits. I LOVE LOVE LOVE their yoga pants, but they are getting so expensive, I could find something just as cute at a department store probably for half the price. 

And I still don't know how I feel about Josephine. She is kinda pretty, I like how bubbly she is, but the last time I looked at her pictures she had too hard of abs and it  grossed me out. Even on guys too hard of muscles/abs gross me out so models like Josephine make me :sick:

27 minutes ago, bump said:

Yeah I find myself looking at Wildfox and online shops more than VS. And they got rid of the swimwear which was something that I bought a lot of !!! I loved their swimsuits. I LOVE LOVE LOVE their yoga pants, but they are getting so expensive, I could find something just as cute at a department store probably for half the price. 

And I still don't know how I feel about Josephine. She is kinda pretty, I like how bubbly she is, but the last time I looked at her pictures she had too hard of abs and it  grossed me out. Even on guys too hard of muscles/abs gross me out so models like Josephine make me :sick:

This is true vs need a swim line but it looks like they don’t have money for that and also I think Josephine’s average overall they need another girl idk why they fired barbara they need to do something quick or sales will decline 

1 hour ago, MarVS said:

They need Lini Kennedy and Hanna Edwinson and bye bye to Lily , Bee and Martha and Stella period.

they should have said goodbye to Lily a few years ago

Martha is easily forgettable and Stella doesnt really fit the brand imo

1 hour ago, MarVS said:

They need Lini Kennedy and Hanna Edwinson and bye bye to Lily , Bee and Martha and Stella period.

+1 to Lini Kennedy, she is a stunner, although she would probably get confused with Sara by the mainstream public