Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Oh please, here in NY you get a warning or simple “tap on the shoulder” for carrying that amount of weed especially if it’s your first offense, but I’m sure the rules are much more stricter in the Deep South where she was arrested. She should’ve have been smarter with that though.

however, you guys honestly think VS is cutting ties with her after this?!? If they can still work with 2 trump supporting models, one of them with an outspoken racist past, I’m pretty sure they’ll keep Maggie around lol :cain:

Who are they? Apparently, Taylor Hill & Grace Elizabeth are Republicans.

17 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Since it’s April, we’ll most likely see a new Angel lineup by the end of this month or during! I really hope the rumors about Alexina are untrue....she does nothing for me and she’s way too inexperienced with VS, however I’d love to see Gizele, Blanca and/or Grace E become angels! Those girls are just bombshells and rep what VS  used to be about! 

Angels that need to go:

1) Lily (love ya but your time is up) 

2) Behati (as far as I’m concerned, you’re not even a model anymore lmao)

3) Martha (they could replace her with a plastic bag and I wouldn’t notice)

4) Stella (ughh...she never fit the brand since day 1)

5) Sara (I actually like Sara but VS seems to never know how to properly use her or take advantage of her beauty, she’d be better off in commercial/editorial modelling than VS...too good for them) 

Defo agree they need to go ASAP!!! These angels are the most boring and useless it’s become a joke I don’t grace to become an angel nah she doesn’t have the title 

Maggie looks cuter in her mugshot than in most of her VS pictures lol. Doesn't seem like a serious enough offense for big brands to stop working with her and VS didn't care about Roosmarijn de Kok being arrested for shoplifting, Taylor racist scandals (her being Republican is new to me tho, girl, reevaluate your life choices), etc. 

5 minutes ago, blueeyedcat said:

Maggie looks cuter in her mugshot than in most of her VS pictures lol. Doesn't seem like a serious enough offense for big brands to stop working with her and VS didn't care about Roosmarijn de Kok being arrested for shoplifting, Taylor racist scandals (her being Republican is new to me tho, girl, reevaluate your life choices), etc. 

How embarrassing! I don’t remember the details of it. Did she steal clothes from a high-end store etc.?

Model dodges criminal charges for shoplifting by helping the poor

A gorgeous Dutch model busted for swiping fish oil and three chocolate bars from a Whole Foods in Tribeca last summer dodged a criminal record by doing one day of community service at a soup kitchen, The Post has learned.

Wilhelmina model Roosmarijn de Kok, 19, spent a day feeding the homeless at the Lower East Side Girls Club on Oct 24. Her actress pal Rosario Dawson, a board member of the charity, joined her to perform the good deed as part of a deal her lawyer hammered out with prosecutors.

The next day, the blond stunner flew to London to try out as a Victoria’s Secret Angel for this year’s hotly anticipated show and landed the gig, said her defense lawyer Sal Strazzullo.

De Kok will be strutting her long legs down the catwalk on Dec. 9.

“The charity work paid off,” said her attorney. “She’s on her way to bigger and better things.”

If the sticky-fingered beauty, who didn’t have to make an admission of guilt as part of the deal, stays out of trouble for six months, the petit larceny and criminal possession of stolen property raps against her will be dismissed.

De Kok was arrested July 18 after a security guard saw her stash the sweets and a bottle of DHA fish oil in her bag at the Greenwich Street store then try to walk out without paying.

De Kok, who has modeled for Urban Outfitters and appeared in Vogue Thailand, simply forgot to pay for the items, her lawyer said. She went to the register and bought non-fat yogurt and some protein bars and didn’t remember she had the pricey oil and candy in her bag.

“She decided she wanted to put this behind her,” Straz­zullo said.

https://nypost.com/2014/11/10/model-dodges-criminal-record-for-shoplifting-by-helping-the-poor/

This is/was a habitual shoplifter. Very poor character. She is definitely a weird girl based on her modelling alone.

15 minutes ago, ivancica said:

I also want to know who are they... :Amelie_wft:

Everyone already said lol Taylor Hill (mocked an Arab/Indian man for his accent and said the n-word multiple times and when told it’s offensive laughed about it and continued to use it with no apology, also a republican but I don’t care for her political views since that’s her business), Grace E is the same, she’s a Trump supporter as well (also an animal hunter :sad: ) but once again  those are her political views and Irina Sharipova is a Trump supporter too and said some very racist things towards Muslims and Asians on her Snapchat a few years ago. From my knowledge, it’s only those 3 girls that have problematic views.

10 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Everyone already said lol Taylor Hill (mocked an Arab/Indian man for his accent and said the n-word multiple times and when told it’s offensive laughed about it and continued to use it with no apology, also a republican but I don’t care for her political views since that’s her business), Grace E is the same, she’s a Trump supporter as well (also an animal hunter :sad: ) but once again  those are her political views and Irina Sharipova is a Trump supporter too and said some very racist things towards Muslims and Asians on her Snapchat a few years ago. From my knowledge, it’s only those 3 girls that have problematic views.

Are you sure you are not mixing her up with Sara Sampaio who apparently sang along to a song that has the n-word and then got mad when she was criticized for it on social media?

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

I’ve never seen anything about Taylor using that slur, and I’ve followed her (and the taxi driver incident) pretty closely over the last few years. When/where did this happen? 

7 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Are you sure you are not mixing her up with Sara Sampaio who apparently sang along to a song that has the n-word and then got mad when she was criticized for it on social media?

Yesss! So sorry! I completely forgot Sara was also apart of that nonsense :girlbanghead:jeez...VS sure knows how to pick em huh? :confused:

50 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Irina Sharipova is a Trump supporter too and said some very racist things towards Muslims and Asians on her Snapchat a few years ago.  

Trump support is not surprising considering she's from Russia but the second part is surprising. Irina is tatar/uzbek which  are Asian  minorities practicing Islam and she grew up in a region where Islam was main religion in comparision to Christianity. She can't really be racist to her own group (but can be racist to other minority groups tho) like, for example,  black people saying n-word holds different meaning than white people doing it, but if staff she has said is derogatory, it's sad to see such a self-hatred 

9 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

How do y'all know that Taylor and Grace are Republicans ? I mean they do seem like the total American Girl but I've never saw any of them getting political so I'm wondering how/when did it surfaces they are Republicans ?

Apparently, Grace Elizabeth registered as a Republican at 18.

I don’t know if there is anything substantiated regarding Taylor’s political views, but she has been described as being very conservative.

Neither Taylor nor Grace posted anything about the 2017 Women’s March unlike many of their colleagues.

15 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Apparently, Grace Elizabeth registered as a Republican at 18.

I don’t know if there is anything substantiated regarding Taylor’s political views, but she has been described as being very conservative.

Neither Taylor nor Grace posted anything about the 2017 Women’s March unlike many of their colleagues.

Taylor liked a tweet from Anne Coulter (a hardcore, racist conservative political commentator) a few months after the election in 2016 and she unliked it after being called out lmao don’t they always tho..........:cain:  it was along the lines of how overtly sensitive we’ve become as a nation and how liberals are too blame in regards to that which made everyone assume she was a Republican (there was another reason as well that had to do with her social media which someone did some snooping and found out some info on her) I’ll look more into to that tho!

14 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Taylor liked a tweet from Anne Coulter (a hardcore, racist conservative political commentator) a few months after the election in 2016 and she unliked it after being called out lmao :cain:  It was along the lines of how overtly sensitive we’ve become as a nation and how liberals are too blame in regards to that which made everyone assume she was a Republican (there was another reason as well that had to do with her social media which someone did some snooping and found out some info on her) I’ll look more into to that tho!

Thank you! This is the exact kind of tea I’m looking for. Could you post the original tweet by Ann Coulter? I assume she hasn’t deleated it from her Twitter account.

6 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Thank you! This is the exact kind of tea I’m looking for. Could you post the original tweet by Anne Coulter? I assume she hasn’t deleated it from her Twitter account.

Yes! I’m trying to find it right now actually! :smile: Kinda makes me wonder what other models hold similar views :idk:...but moving on, random butdo you guys think VS will last? I wouldn’t be surprised if they stop doing shows at like 2020-2022 because the brand PLUMMETING and the fashion show viewers went from 8-10 mil yearly to only 1-3 mil now...things are really not looking good for VS future :/

VS should focus more in Taylor she is young and has so much potential to be the next big thing just how Adriana and Candice were once. VS have many models with angel contract. 4-8 is a good amount of girls. I miss Bregje she is so sexy, And also Jac. I would love Taylor, Bregje, Georgia Fowler, Carolina Sanchez, Megan Irwin, Raven Lyn, Sara Sampaio, Elizabeth Wood.