Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

...?

They only had eyes for each other': Bella Hadid and Stella Maxwell 'spotted passionately KISSING at fashion bash in London'

They are known to be good friends, and have been seen at a number of parties together over the years.

And Bella Hadid and Stella Maxwell allegedly proved their close relationship at a party back in 2015 - when they were spotted kissing by onlookers.

According to The Sun, the good-looking pair were seen 'passionately' locking lips at a LOVE Magazine bash three years ago, and 'only had eyes for each other' at the event, held at London's Loulou's.

A source told the paper: 'Bella and Stella were at a table in the corner but only had eyes for each other

'They were kissing passionately and looked to be really into it and having a lot of fun.'

However, the insider acknowledged the girls had got away with it due to their lower levels of fame, adding: 'Bella wasn't the star that she is now. She's likely to be far more discreet now.'

Meanwhile Bella is believed to have been single ever since her split from musician The Weeknd in November 2016.

The pair started dating in early 2015, and reconciled after a brief split in February 2016, before parting ways for good that year.

However, Bella set tongues wagging when the singer, born Abel Tesfaye, was spotted sprinting out of her apartment in November 2017 - shortly after his split form actress Selena Gomez.

The brunette was most recently spotted with a mystery man in Paris - with the pair enjoying a fun day out together at Disneyland.

4A15753400000578-5487197-image-m-78_1520762121234.jpg 4A15753800000578-5487197-image-m-82_1520762166750.jpg

Running a three year old story with one unnamed source with no images or proof for clicks. :rofl: It’s not like Stella being into girls is news. She’s been with Kristen for almost two years now? 

Not a fan of that chick’s face in the video, but than again, I dislike Gisele’s face very strongly too. 

28 minutes ago, Kiara 113 said:

Can anybody tell me when the Angels had their last shooting?

I'm especially curious about Sara, Stella and Martha..

Sara I think it was in Miami (near the end of february). Stella in NYC around the same time. Not really sure about Martha, the last thing I remember is in Miami with Elsa? 
Jo & Jasmine in Miami at the end of february, it was for Victoria Sport.
Lais in Miami at the end of february too.
Romee in NYC at the end of february but not sure? 
Elsa & Jasmine in Miami a few days ago.
Taylor in NYC at the end of february.

3 hours ago, skrivermodel said:

Sara I think it was in Miami (near the end of february). Stella in NYC around the same time. Not really sure about Martha, the last thing I remember is in Miami with Elsa? 
Jo & Jasmine in Miami at the end of february, it was for Victoria Sport.
Lais in Miami at the end of february too.
Romee in NYC at the end of february but not sure? 
Elsa & Jasmine in Miami a few days ago.
Taylor in NYC at the end of february.

Thank you for the infos!

47 minutes ago, Kiara 113 said:

I just find her rude, that's all, no "how so?" :Amelie_wft:

Excuse me? What’s wrong with asking “how so?” I was just curious about what you thought makes her rude. If you can’t handle that or actually give a decent reason as to why you think she’s rude then don’t make such comments and just keep them to yourself. To me she seems like a very happy, positive and energetic young woman.