Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

6 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Link? :smile:

Apologies, but I translated it again and she said she will consider trying out next year, but she was not confident enough this year to return. 

According to the IG post (yes I found it on Instagram), it was stated in an Elle China interview. The interview has to be translated, but it was found below. 

http://www.ellechina.com/luxury/news/20171121-272827-pn-8.shtml

I'm really cynical about VS right now so I doubt they'd budge on 5 mainline + 1 Pink...?
(I totally made a whole show plan too  - got waaaaay too into it then ended up cutting models out so I'd have less edits to do)

I would be so ridiculously keen for BPalvin to come back...!! But I kinda feel like her response might be more of a diplomatic answer to an awkward question :sad: 

She carefully veered into "making an effort to do what her fanbase like" as opposed to directly referencing any interest in returning to the show. 

18 hours ago, VSDiaries said:

I'm really cynical about VS right now so I doubt they'd budge on 5 mainline + 1 Pink...?
(I totally made a whole show plan too  - got waaaaay too into it then ended up cutting models out so I'd have less edits to do)

I would be so ridiculously keen for BPalvin to come back...!! But I kinda feel like her response might be more of a diplomatic answer to an awkward question :sad: 

She carefully veered into "making an effort to do what her fanbase like" as opposed to directly referencing any interest in returning to the show. 

I agree about the segments lmao. Guess I'll just have to cut one of my segments and add it to my 2019 version. :p I'd love to see that plan, especially if there are edits, as your work is amazing!

I also think that Barbara was just trying to answer the question politely and show that there is mutual respect between herself and the brand. By saying that she isn't as confident as she was in her younger days, I think she means to say that VS is behind her. 

33 minutes ago, Sanni said:

What logic?

Christmas? Love. The one thing that unites everyone? Love. Lip injections? Love!

I think it is one of those generic and superficial things that seems thoughtful but it isn’t. Not saying love is generic and superficial but sometimes, especially in marketing, the concept & idea of it is used as a gimmick.