Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, elfstone said:

Almost  two years have gone by since these two emerged on the scene, yet VS continue to overlook both ofthem. I felt so certain  they were gonna work for VS at some point :ninja:

They're very pretty but don't VS usually source models who have some kind of a HF background? I could see them do Pink stuff, but not the show

3 hours ago, Jaku84 said:

Absolutely stunning! She kind of looks like a high end Behati. (And I love me some B)

They do! Now I’m picturing Behati in one of the Ballet section outfits... :wub: I think she would’ve looked amazing in one of these: 

4E037CA8-F03A-4A2C-BDDE-98FD3EB56BE7.thumb.jpeg.f024a31189f2ebf90e436463b3e0d4d1.jpegBF61AE1D-1995-44BD-A91F-A853CE073CD9.thumb.jpeg.868a14ed8a9d859e3e61e31de32f7cb2.jpeg

Also loved her finale outfit. Nothing too over the top but very nice. 

20451AD7-8372-460E-B3C7-278620D86FF7.thumb.png.b26beaba575a42ca1e609d23a33ff584.png

2 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

as much I love Carmella they will never work for VS..you still don't know VS well if you think girls like them have a chance, maybe just maybe Pink but only Scarlett, Carmella looks to mature for Pink imo

I hate you for saying this but it's 100% true. Hell will freeze before Carmela or Scarlett work with VS :pinch:  same goes for Sandra Kubicka, Bryana Holly, Elizabeth Turner, Gigi Paris, Yulia Rose and Olivia Brower tbh. The fact that they worked with Daniela López was shocking and they dropped her pretty fast. I've come to terms with the fact that VS is now into "edgy" instead of hot

38 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I hate you for saying this but it's 100% true. Hell will freeze before Carmela or Scarlett work with VS :pinch:  same goes for Sandra Kubicka, Bryana Holly, Elizabeth Turner, Gigi Paris, Yulia Rose and Olivia Brower tbh. The fact that they worked with Daniela López was shocking and they dropped her pretty fast. I've come to terms with the fact that VS is now into "edgy" instead of hot

Never understand this Dani López thing, she’s hot and cut at the same time but she fails in VS and SI :hang:

The voting for SI was 100% rigged and everyone knows it, I'm not saying Daniela won, but she for sure didn't get less votes than freaking Mia Kang o.o, as far as VS goes, they dropped everyone they were working with around that time: Rachel Hilbert, Yara Khmidan, Daniela. Seems like they wanted a fresh start and got Grace, Maggie and the current Pink roster. Still, it's bullshit she got stuck in Pink and never got a shot to do mainline 

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

The voting for SI was 100% rigged and everyone knows it, I'm not saying Daniela won, but she for sure didn't get less votes than freaking Mia Kang o.o, as far as VS goes, they dropped everyone they were working with around that time: Rachel Hilbert, Yara Khmidan, Daniela. Seems like they wanted a fresh start and got Grace, Maggie and the current Pink roster. Still, it's bullshit she got stuck in Pink and never got a shot to do mainline 

currently the pink models are better than the mainline.