Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, Warhol said:

Barbara Palvin is one of my favorite models, what happened with her VS career? :banghead:

OMG she was absolute favorite for VS and still is. She is also my all time favorite model for anything else.

In my opinion, I think she started partying too much, coming in tired and worn out and maybe even hung over and started gaining weight...I think she looks great with extra weight but i doubt VS agreed with me. so I think she just wasn't taking it seriously enough. look at the rest of the angels/models except Behati...they alltake their job seriously , exercise a lot and eat right and sleep and dont party every night or close to...I think barbara is getting more serious now but I think the VS ship for her has sailed. 

I don't know who any of the new models for VS are.

I only care about Candice, Elsa, Taylor, Jasmine, Grace, and kind of Rommee....VS please make Grace an angel!!!

Sara, Stella, Martha, Adriana, Lais could all leave and I wouldn't care. I would actually be thankful. 

9 minutes ago, bump said:

OMG she was absolute favorite for VS and still is. She is also my all time favorite model for anything else.

In my opinion, I think she started partying too much, coming in tired and worn out and maybe even hung over and started gaining weight...I think she looks great with extra weight but i doubt VS agreed with me. so I think she just wasn't taking it seriously enough. look at the rest of the angels/models except Behati...they alltake their job seriously , exercise a lot and eat right and sleep and dont party every night or close to...I think barbara is getting more serious now but I think the VS ship for her has sailed. 

I don't know who any of the new models for VS are.

I only care about Candice, Elsa, Taylor, Jasmine, Grace, and kind of Rommee....VS please make Grace an angel!!!

Sara, Stella, Martha, Adriana, Lais could all leave and I wouldn't care. I would actually be thankful. 

Totally agree hopefully this happens when the angels renew their contracts in Feb 

2 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

Totally agree hopefully this happens when the angels renew their contracts in Feb 

I just don't know who I would want them to add that would be realistic...I mean, I'd love to see Grace as an angel and I think that will definitely happen...but Idk any current models, like I dont even know who most of the regular/filler VS models are and I just don't care because they are pretty much all boring and unappealing. 

I want Barbara and Gigi (before she lost all that weight and lost her spark/fun attitude) but I know that's not happening. 

Who would you want them to add? I need some new models to look into but I am super picky lol

Just now, bump said:

I just don't know who I would want them to add that would be realistic...I mean, I'd love to see Grace as an angel and I think that will definitely happen...but Idk any current models, like I dont even know who most of the regular/filler VS models are and I just don't care because they are pretty much all boring and unappealing. 

I want Barbara and Gigi (before she lost all that weight and lost her spark/fun attitude) but I know that's not happening. 

Who would you want them to add? I need some new models to look into but I am super picky lol

I want vs to remove Martha Stella and lais they're so boring and have no presence like what's the point of them being there lol but the other angels are trying id keep romes jas Taylor Elsa and add grace they don't need filler angels they should have only 7 and keep it like that 

29 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Lingerie is definitely part of someone’s wardrobe however it’s not clothes as in “stuff you wear outside in public”. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. For me personally there’s a very big difference in a model that only models clothes or one that only models lingerie/swimsuits. The latter is much more revealing than the one who wears clothes imo.

Not agree , lingerie is like swimsuit but more eleborate and sexy , on the beach nobody wear fashion clothes  ! There are place for clothes , other place for lingerie or swimsuit but it's clothes , it's not because you have less clothes that you revealing more , the best part are always hide !