Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

So disappointed that Robin & Bregje were not booked. But then again, VS has changed so much that they will be better off not doing it. They are too good for the show. They probably should not book Isabeli or Bianca as well that way they can at least stay consistent with their low quality line up of girls.  

12 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I very much doubt Sandra is going as a spokesperson for the brand. My guess is she's just invited to an early opening for press/bloggers/etc, or just a launch party type thing. Considering she was invited to this and not castings is pretty telling of how much VS wants to work with her.

Yup. An editor from Cosmo Poland received the exact same gift. 

Why not? VS has had celebrities before as spokespersons alongside Angels. And Sandra is probably a celebrity in Poland.

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

Why not? VS has had celebrities before as spokespersons alongside Angels. And Sandra is probably a celebrity in Poland.

Because she received a party invite? :idk: Elfstone mentioned that they would let her be a spokesperson for a day, and I was just saying I don't think that's what's happening in this particular instance. 

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

^ I think this was her outfit for the castings:

oh, they finally closed the door in her face? I am shocked tbh. She was never my fav but she been around so long, I feel like VS just lets her through everytime as long as she goes to castings.... I am shocked by a few rejections, Cindy M not going is shocking

I SWEAR if Hailey is there and Cindy isn't, IDK what I will do because I don't care that much but still, like Cindy may not come from a famous family like Hailey. But she doesn't have a masculine face, she is taller, and has been working alot inside of the industry, and its getting known. If she isn't there, Hailey was no business there. Well, she either way Hailey has no business there.

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

zhenya katava was rejected again. I like her, but I see why. She is so thin and while beautiful, lacks sex appeal ...I mean, thats not really a requirement for VS these days it seems but still

Really? She has a really HF but sexy vibe, her face screams hot!

1 hour ago, freevsangel said:

Really? She has a really HF but sexy vibe, her face screams hot!

yeah, thats how I feel lol. And I actually really really like her. I think that was the selfie. But in her actual work and in motion, I don't think she is naturally sexy or sexy at all. just very beautiful

https://68.media.tumblr.com/1c9bd03d73a68ef1a354e991cbd99ae4/tumblr_nmlisfKXP41tmgqyxo1_500.jpg

and her body has no shape neither is she fit. I mean, I know sometimes VS still have hired her type, but perhaps the lack of IG followers was the final straw lol *rolls eyes so far in the back of my head I can see my cerebellum*