Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

7 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Non stop? Sure lol. She's been gaining weight for months now.

Hey hormones can go strange at any time for women! Just sayin'. 

So she's not got flat abs. I like the softer look on women. We're supposed to have curves in certain places, due to the underlying anatomy. We have plumbing stuff in areas guys don't. Embrace it. Accept it. 

ON the other hand, it could be she's in the same stage that Barbara Palvin was a few years ago. 'If I want a cheeseburger, Ima gonna have it.' :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Hey hormones can go strange at any time for women! Just sayin'. 

So she's not got flat abs. I like the softer look on women. We're supposed to have curves in certain places, due to the underlying anatomy. We have plumbing stuff in areas guys don't. Embrace it. Accept it. 

ON the other hand, it could be she's in the same stage that Barbara Palvin was a few years ago. 'If I want a cheeseburger, Ima gonna have it.' :thumbsup:

I think what should be embraced and accepted is the fact that there's not one type of look women are supposed to have. Saying women are supposed to look a certain way is wrong on so many levels and quite degrading to women who don't look the way you or others say they should look like.

Not all women have "plumbing stuff" (odd choice of words in my opinion but okay, I think you mean plump and not plumb as that's something entirely different...) Some women don't have a big butt and big breasts, that doesn't make them any less of a woman than one who does have those things. However we all have our preferences and ideas of what looks best, I personally think Taylor looked a lot better at a lower weight. And about Barbara, I don't think she stopped at one cheeseburger tbh. She never seemed the type to live a healthy lifestyle and work out so I'm not that surprised she let herself go completely.

I think the problem is that people don’t like change. It’s not just us, it’s people working in the fashion industry as well. Basically, the way you looked when you came up is the way you should look from then on. Taylor was more on the skinny side, she was even criticised for it, while others were praised for having more curves. So suddenly Taylor having a softer body type among the super skinny and toned Angels sticks out to people in the wrong way.

Taylor even looks slightly uncomfortable inthe image. The other angels look happy and confident in their body. I agree with @Kalipso Maria. They will cover her legs again this year and my guess is her torso too ! Personally she looks amazing but if she doesn't loose the weight she might fade away into being just another Insta model. 

7 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I think he took the post down, I'm not seeing it now on his feed. Wings look interesting though. 

He already posted the outfit again and it was not VS. Everyone needs to chill out with this guy, I doubt he's stupid enough to leak VS things, he's been with the brand for some time now, he clearly knows leaks are a no-go with VS

Also I think Taylor's body is looking probably the best it's ever been tbh, finally she looks more womanly and less hehe i'm a teen, VS better not cover her up, she's looking damn fine in all her new VS pictures

1 hour ago, JJMarvel said:

Geeeez this for sure isn't the 100th time they used this freaking song for one of their 10 seconds long commercial.

I totally agree, this song is so over. Not every commercial needs a song with singing, sometimes just some upbeat music in the background. But to stick with the same song for about two years now is ridiculous. 

10 hours ago, Clauds said:

Also I think Taylor's body is looking probably the best it's ever been tbh, finally she looks more womanly and less hehe i'm a teen, VS better not cover her up, she's looking damn fine in all her new VS pictures

super agree with you, her body looks good to me