Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Taylor will be the first to tell you when she's with people she's close to or comfortable with she's a goofball and more outgoing, but on average she's shy, and conservative which can come across as cold, but she's not, she just does her own thing and if people don't like it, fuck em.

I have nothing against introverts. In fact I tend to regard it as an admirable quality, especially in models.

For Taylor though, I feel slightly disappointed if she let that deter her from attending a prestigious event like Cannes. I get that she does not want to dress up for every public event but as a model she ought to make sure to get invites to the big ones at least. :idk: 

On 17.05.2017 at 4:04 PM, Clauds said:

Adriana is going to Cannes as well. I'm still shocked Elsa is going, I wonder who invited her, models usually go via Maybelline and L'Oreal and Elsa is, so far, not contracted by either brand

Adriana got invited by Chopard as previous years. L'Oreal team brings only their main line's models.

GotPortugal's 'VS Angel Social Media Report':

Name of the Angel - Current Number of IG followers (Past Month Gain) [highest number of likes in a picture]

Candice Swanepoel 11,216,584 (196k) [949.4K***]

Adriana Lima 10,803,305 (192k) [515.4k]

Alessandra Ambrosio 8,516,155 (142k) [391.3k*]

Taylor Hill 8,235,637 (278k) [741.5k]

Sara Sampaio 5,312,607 (162k) [349.1k]

Lily Aldridge 5,092,822 (50k) [191.9k*]

Behati Prinsloo 5,067,474 (77k) [826.1k***]

Josephine Skriver 4,020,634 (135k) [321.9k]

Elsa Hosk 3,604,013 (70k) [241k**]

Romee Strijd 3,145,959 (98k) [220k] 

Stella Maxwell 2,853,244 (160k) [173.1k*]

Martha Hunt 2,569,952 (63k) [109k*]

Jasmine Tookes 1,971,904 (65k) [165.6k*]

Lais Ribeiro 1,140,897 (14k) [70.9k*]

*These are all VSFS related pictures

**Currently my profile picture:angie:

***BABY GALORE

Who will be the first angel to reach a million likes? Taylor with a baby? Behati with Michelle Obama, her baby and Adam? Jo with an ''''edgy'''' look?

Interesting to notice how Romee, Stella and Martha were really close at 2.2m months ago and now Romee has catapulted to 3.1, Stella at 2.8 and Martha at 2.5.

:rofl: That's pretty bad when Ed has to reach out to his models to ask if they're coming back to work, you'd think if Behati said she was coming back he'd be one of the first people to be made aware.... the fact that he's kinda blinky and out of the loop doesn't seem like Behati is in any hurry to come back, or that she's not come back at all

I'm sure the full version of the vid will be beautiful, but just based after a 15 second clip LUL

Taylor - Stunning

Romee - Scared Taylor is leaving her :rofl:  Michael you might have something to worry about with this one.

Elsa - Not Candice

Jasmine - Serious case of butthole lip going on which I cannot for the life of me see past.

Jo - The over acting and attempting to look serene while sexy is real...

Sara - Natural, very lovely PogChamp

Stella - Not Behati

Lais -  Like Sara, she looked natural, and beautiful

8 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I'm sure the full version of the vid will be beautiful, but just based after a 15 second clip LUL

Taylor - Stunning

Romee - Scared Taylor is leaving her :rofl:  Michael you might have something to worry about with this one.

Elsa - Not Candice

Jasmine - Serious case of butthole lip going on which I cannot for the life of me see past.

Jo - The over acting and attempting to look serene while sexy is real...

Sara - Natural, very lovely PogChamp

Stella - Not Behati

Lais -  Like Sara, she looked natural, and beautiful

Uh-oh! Can you elaborate on the anus-mouthness? I see that regarding Elsa. Or rather a resemblance to a specific one… :laugh:

Sure;  See the lighter shade of her lip (redish pink) against the contrast of the darker lip?  It looks like an enlarged or puckered anus. This is common look as lipstick begins to wear off, or when woman do not know how to apply lipstick without getting it on their teeth.

gDltn7yv.jpg FFfA99Bv.jpg

This is the phenomenon of Butthole Lip... 

1adYBLuS.jpg

It looks like a sheer amount of product was put over her lips and began to fade big time

5 minutes ago, Sanni said:

@Prettyphile Is the application of make-up the problem or how her lips are naturally?

I don't know, I don't care, it just looks like an anus which if makeup was applied correctly could of fixed. The makeup artist watching the feedback should of caught it, and applied a bit more pink, or a bit more mauve to balance out the look.  IRL not a big deal, but in front of a camera there will be a noticeable issue.