Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, medicenevs said:

I doubt it. Candice is yet to come back too, if Behati doesn't come back, a newest is gonna have it.

It seems to me that stella sara and jamine have turned a shoot there or ed had announced last year has jas she had fantasy bra, so who knows for this year can be stella withe fantasy bra

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

LOL I'm imagining Stella there reacting to Sara having the FB. 

I see it going to Stella tbh, her career is rocking

:rofl: But yeah, IA, wouldn't shock me if Stella got it this year. I'm still pulling for Behati though.

They should be telling whoever that they're getting the FB soon. I wonder if they'll do the same thing as last year where they tell her in front of a group of them. 

4 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

:rofl: But yeah, IA, wouldn't shock me if Stella got it this year. I'm still pulling for Behati though.

They should be telling whoever that they're getting the FB soon. I wonder if they'll do the same thing as last year where they tell her in front of a group of them. 

MAYbe they have already said, the girls must have now, that is why will surely be a new angel

Would be so cool if Stella gets it! I really like her and appreciate her beauty. She's different i find and really like her modeling work. But ofcourse my obsessed fan part hopes Candy gets it :D But being real i hope for Behati or Stella and maybe Taylor. And just not Elsa please, everyone else is fine :ninja: 

Stella will have bad interview for Fantasy bra promotion.All Fantasy bra holder had outgoing personality and great interview skill. Out of new angel Elsa and Taylor have most change to get bra.Lais had long time to work for Vs.But her personality didn't suitable for spokeperson.I really want behati got it.I didn't see her like doutzen who never a get bra.