Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I always wondered why victoria secret had not used LAIS to promote their brand  in the store, it is the only one of all the angels who had not yet done it, I am very happy for her :excited: and surprised now if it means that her Contract continues

5 hours ago, BIRDS said:

I always wondered why victoria secret had not used LAIS to promote their brand  in the store, it is the only one of all the angels who had not yet done it, I am very happy for her :excited: and surprised now if it means that her Contract continues

+1

23 hours ago, Clauds said:

We need a version of just Lais and Adriana :rofl: Jasmine and Elsie looked good great too but didn't really fit the vibe of the video. Adriana and Lais take the cake here no doubt, Stella looked 100% out of place on this tbh, made kind of uncomfortable 

I would kill for the complete footage of Lais and Adriana :rofl::rofl::rofl: they're gold, absolutely the best of the video

Vsfs is on now!! Turned it off once Elsa was halfway through the runway when she opened show, which was like a minute in the show. it just didnt do it for me. The opening just seem too much. The lighting, music, outfits were screaming colors, but the models were so lackluster. Wasn't epic at all! :/

Im sure Adriana is gonna kill it when she opens her segment with the Weekend.

I just finished watching the show:
TRA: Elsa who opened the parade to a good move, but I think she was a bit too emotional,
Kendall needs to leave;
  Lais ribeiro is really beautiful, her outfit with many colors is pretty, she is really exotic,
I liked gigi, it works well,
Ale I love
Mountain romance: jojo who opened has really a beautiful body, but his approach is not yet top,
On the whole this segment was pretty
Pink; I loved, all the girls really have the attitude it takes, it shows, they all have dried, I loved

Secet angel: adriana to kill, this segment is very sexy, much more than Dark angel

I noticed that jojo has had a lot of screen time, far too much, and poor lais, she is practically the only one among the angels who have not spoken why??why, LOL

Now that the mess is over, what's next to look forward to? Valentine's? Dropping/Adding Angels?? 

I know they stopped the catalogs, but I was really hoping they'd keep Dreams and Fantasies. :sad:  IF they still had D&F, which Angel do you think would of had the cover this year??

Edited by ticktock
add more stuffz

1 hour ago, ticktock said:

Now that the mess is over, what's next to look forward to? Valentine's? Dropping/Adding Angels?? 

I know they stopped the catalogs, but I was really hoping they'd keep Dreams and Fantasies. :sad:  IF they still had D&F, which Angel do you think would of had the cover this year??

Jo

I believe that 2016 was the year of Josephine. She worked very  hard for victoria secret, these various photos and videos quickly conquered the fans of this company and others,( i know that she was already a star). She also became an angel in february 2016, she had these first wings during commercial holiday. She also played a reporter in the pre-show, which is reserved for the queens (even elsa and lais never did) and at the big victoria secret show 2016, she opened a segment with pretty wings and WEAR  swarovski outfit. And she had a lot of screen time in the show unlike the other angels.

And 2017 is coming, maybe she will open the show?