Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Just look at behati in adam.She look exhausted.I don't think she will recover to do holliday commercial and VSFs.Candice still look great.If she is giving birth right time,She will walk runway.

Does anybody guess who wear fantasy bra this year?

My guess list:

Candice

Adriana

Taylor.(this is her big year for her career)

Behati( I really hope she will look better after she is giving birth.)

Elsa.

Isn’t the setting for the holiday commercial dictated a lot based on Michael Bay’s needs? He is filming the fifth Transformers movie now.

Principal photography began on May 25, 2016, in Havana, Cuba, with a few scenes shot by a "small team".

Filming also began on June 6, 2016, in Phoenix, Arizona and on June 19, 2016, in Detroit, Michigan and London under the working title E75, with additional filming to take place in Chicago, Illinois. In Detroit, filming will take place in the Michigan Motion Pictures Studio, Packard Plant, Michigan Central Station, Cafe D'Mongo's Speakeasy, and MGM Grand Detroit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers:_The_Last_Knight

So in the past 72 hs it has been announced that both Taylor and Elsa are now under beauty contracts with other companies, I guess is not just VS that thinks those two have lots of potential. Guess Sara is gonna have to sell 'em cheap VS lotions now, maybe now they'll remember she exists :ninja: 

As far as the Fantasy Bra goes, I'm pretty sure it's Adriana again. I'd be thrilled to see Elsa getting it but my gut says Adriana.

Does Biotherm affect VS beauty? Candice is still contracted with them and when I walked by VS today, Candice was the face they were using in the front main signage for body mists. Unless it's an old campaign or something, I have no idea. :idk: Side note, the VS site is down for me right now, since I was going to look at their beauty section. 

7 hours ago, LuckyXR said:

They could do Cuba, sort of an old world glamour with a latin flair. It would at least be different.

+1 Cuba is very beautiful and they could do with doing something unique for once - rather than the same repetitive thing.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

So in the past 72 hs it has been announced that both Taylor and Elsa are now under beauty contracts with other companies, I guess is not just VS that thinks those two have lots of potential. Guess Sara is gonna have to sell 'em cheap VS lotions now, maybe now they'll remember she exists :ninja: 

As far as the Fantasy Bra goes, I'm pretty sure it's Adriana again. I'd be thrilled to see Elsa getting it but my gut says Adriana.

I hope Lima doesn't get it AGAIN this coming year! It would be nice to see a new girl snag it this time around.

9 minutes ago, elfstone said:

How could I be the only one who thinks Candy will snag the fb this year? :/

Because they do the fitting and molding during the summer and she's currently 7 months pregnant. And even if they did decide to try and fit her, there is no guarantee she'll walk the show, even if she currently intends to. There is zero certainty with her pregnancy/labour. Ditto with Behati. 

Among the VS angels and certainly among the new angels, Taylor is one of the few who can cross into high fashion well.  And it's because of her face, which has a lot of symmetry and prominent features.  It’s the same reason why Adriana and Doutzen have been successful in both commercial and high fashion: they have HF model faces that are classic and proportional.  Taylor’s look, though, reminds me more of a common, girl-next-door, approachable kind of a beauty.  I feel like I’ve seen that kind of face around university campuses.  I’m a little surprised she landed a beauty contract so early in her career, mainly because she strikes me as still a fledgling model.  On the runway, it’s great that she’s getting lots of shows, but her walk and overall presence is still a bit weak.  And from her Instagram and VS promotions, I still haven’t picked up on a distinct personality yet.  It’ll be interesting to see how she develops in the next decade.  In any case, kudos to her!  

It’d be nice for Behati to get the Fantasy Bra this year, but I have a feeling that won’t happen because of the baby.  I’d be just as happy to see Adri getting it.   I think it’s still waaaay too early for any of the new angels to take it on.      

56 minutes ago, Aurora Dawn said:

It’d be nice for Behati to get the Fantasy Bra this year, but I have a feeling that won’t happen because of the baby.  I’d be just as happy to see Adri getting it.   I think it’s still waaaay too early for any of the new angels to take it on.      

+ 1

My guess (and wishlist) are on Adriana or Lais. And for the location for the holiday commercial, Eastern Europe would fit

4 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

not Adriana again please..if is not Candice, i hope is Alessandra!..or from the new angels Lais or Jo

+1 I think it should go to Ale, to give her the same FB Count as Adriana. Plus, if she does retire from Angelhood this year, it would be a nice send off, instead of how they handled Doutzen's departure. 

New Angels, I say Lais. She's been with the company the longest. 

Oh well, it's a Fantasy bra for a reason! We all fantasize who is going to get it.