Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

the vídeo was okay. Vita looks the best then Jo. But I feel they focus too much on Jasmine, and VS is waisting time with her she is not likable, the public doesn't like her as much Taylor, and Sara. They could have cut Stella, there were no difference with her in it. I didn't like the duo Elsa and Stella together they look so much a like. Vita is the best of all the blondes they have.  The video would have been better with Vita, Jo, Sara, Taylor, and Romee.

I'm very, VERY happy that Adriana is shooting again, really, one year ago I was like "they need to drop Adri and Ale ASAP"! But after all those photos with new girls, I mean, damn, they need Adri back and maybe Ale would be fine too.

About the lyp sinc, I kinda liked it. Not that much, but that song is catchy, so I liked it. Elsa looked gorgeous, and it was "Jasmine's video", that girl got more time that anyone else, and yes, she's not the next big thing happening to VS. Actually, if I was VS, I will be looking for another black model for an angel, I mean they could have had Joan and that girl is huge, and it would have been an extraordinary addition to the angel line up. Jasmine is just not ok with VS, I like her, but she doesn't have the wow factor. And btw, I really hope Justin Timberlake for the VSFS this year, please VS make it happen!

27 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Is it bad that I first thought that you were talking about Taylor Swift? :laugh:

My friend asked me today if Selena Gomez was a Victoria's Secret model today, so that tells you how much people care about VS and their Angels nowadays. :rofl: 

11 minutes ago, vsfslover said:

I'm very, VERY happy that Adriana is shooting again, really, one year ago I was like "they need to drop Adri and Ale ASAP"! But after all those photos with new girls, I mean, damn, they need Adri back and maybe Ale would be fine too.

lmao but thats kinda mean

When I first heard the JT song I thought he said "I got this feeling inside my balls it's electric" :laugh:

JT will probably perform at the VSFS. He is a good and safe choice b/c he is liked across different age ranges. Also considering how poorly they did last year I think keeping it safe is a smart move.

4 hours ago, Marciotmello said:
1 hour ago, GuessGirl said:

the vídeo was okay. Vita looks the best then Jo. But I feel they focus too much on Jasmine, and VS is waisting time with her she is not likable, the public doesn't like her as much Taylor, and Sara. They could have cut Stella, there were no difference with her in it. I didn't like the duo Elsa and Stella together they look so much a like. Vita is the best of all the blondes they have.  The video would have been better with Vita, Jo, Sara, Taylor, and Romee.

Seems to me Jasmine and Vita were the only ones who knew any lyrics. Hence the camera time.

1 hour ago, vsfslover said:

About the lyp sinc, I kinda liked it. Not that much, but that song is catchy, so I liked it. Elsa looked gorgeous, and it was "Jasmine's video", that girl got more time that anyone else, and yes, she's not the next big thing happening to VS. Actually, if I was VS, I will be looking for another black model for an angel, I mean they could have had Joan and that girl is huge, and it would have been an extraordinary addition to the angel line up. Jasmine is just not ok with VS, I like her, but she doesn't have the wow factor. And btw, I really hope Justin Timberlake for the VSFS this year, please VS make it happen!

I think you could be wrong about Jasmine. She could very well be a big thing with VS. Its all about how they market her. She is one of the only ones who can carry herself well in an interview, besides elsa & has an incredible personality in everything I've seen her in (commercials/interviews) Also, her body is one of the to under Candice. Joan would be horrible for Victorias Secret. Her face is far too editorial whereas jasmine is more of a beauty like the vs girls back in the day. She may be their best and only option for a black girl to succeed like Tyra. 

1 hour ago, GuessGirl said:

The public likes Taylor and Sara because they are relatable and look the age 15. The whole fashion industry is blondes and white girls(brunettes) they will always have the upper hand in an industry like this. Taylor and Sara are VERY average looking which is why many people can relate.(hence Lily:dry:).. 

Put Lais Josephine Jasmine and Elsa in a category and they all are BEAUTIFUL WOMEN they remind me of the old models back in the day. Glamorous and great bodies with confidence. This is who VS needs to focus on. WOMEN not children. Don't get me wrong they're all beautiful but on different levels.. NO face compares to Lais, Elsa Jasmine or Josephine. To be honest I'm surprised Jasmine hasn't landed a beauty contract yet. I have never seen such semmetry:Angel:

50 minutes ago, VSLOVER8791 said:

The public likes Taylor and Sara because they are relatable and look the age 15. The whole fashion industry is blondes and white girls(brunettes) they will always have the upper hand in an industry like this. Taylor and Sara are VERY average looking which is why many people can relate.(hence Lily:dry:).. 

Put Lais Josephine Jasmine and Elsa in a category and they all are BEAUTIFUL WOMEN they remind me of the old models back in the day. Glamorous and great bodies with confidence. This is who VS needs to focus on. WOMEN not children. Don't get me wrong they're all beautiful but on different levels.. NO face compares to Lais, Elsa Jasmine or Josephine. To be honest I'm surprised Jasmine hasn't landed a beauty contract yet. I have never seen such semmetry:Angel:

Hun sorry but I don't agree with you.  To start I don't find nothing interesting or pretty on Jasmine face. Elsa looks like an alien. Jo face is chubby/unsymmetrical. They all have nice bodies especially Jasmine and jo. But if we are going to Talk about symmetrical faces. Taylor face is more symmetrical than Jasmine. I would have prefer seen Joan Small instead of Jasmine she at least have a pretty face or Kelly gale she has more of an interesting look than Jasmine. If they really want black girl to shine like Tyra they would have gone with a tan mocha skin color with green eyes, Jessica strother, Jasmine Sanders (has more followers than miss tooks ) or Shanina Shaik. 

2 minutes ago, GuessGirl said:

Hun sorry but I don't agree with you.  To start I don't find nothing interesting or pretty on Jasmine face. Elsa looks like an alien. Jo face is chubby/unsymmetrical. They all have nice bodies especially Jasmine and jo. But if we are going to Talk about symmetrical faces. Taylor face is more symmetrical than Jasmine. I would have prefer seen Joan Small instead of Jasmine she at least have a pretty face or Kelly gale she has more of an interesting look than Jasmine. If they really want black girl to shine like Tyra they would have gone with a tan mocha skin color with green eyes, Jessica strother, Jasmine Sanders (has more followers than miss tooks ) or Shanina Shaik. 

you're delusional. So you're saying black girls without green eyes won't shine like tyra. Racist much? Jasmine Sanders doesn't even have dark skin and neither does shanina shaik. Joan Smalls is puerto rican. Whereas Tyra and Jasmine are both african american. you've completely gone off board with races from joan to shanina:actor:

No I am not racist. But there is still racism in this world, people still have a close mind that believe this stupid shit that having color eyes or lighter skin is better. Come on Tyra she doesn't even look fullblack, she has green eyes and her skin is not even that dark, she is 14% British.  Her eyes and curve is what made her famous. Yes I know Joan puertorican. She still prettier than Jasmine.