Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Just now, diamondtw said:

Camila Morrone shot for VS Pink two days ago

She's shot for PINK 2/3 times already and her pictures to my knowledge never seem to be published (except 2 of them, on behinds the scene and one group shot)

NEW ROUND

Points to consider:

How knowledgeable are they of the product(s) they're trying to sell?

How eloquently do they come across?

Are you convinced to want to know more about the product, or buy it?

CLICK LINK BELOW TO VOTE

L Brands Inc’s (LB) may put an end to the Victoria’s Secret catalog.

Recent comments from L Brands has lead some to conclude that the Victoria’s Secret catalog may be coming to an end. A recent announcement from the company said it would change its business to focus on core brands and digital advertisements, rather than catalogs.

L Brands also didn’t mention the Victoria’s Secret catalog during its Q4 earnings report and some analysts believe that it will be discontinued. It’s estimates that the company spends over $100 million a year on the catalog, reports MarketWatch.

L Brands statement about possibly putting an end to the Victoria’s Secret catalog also noted that it will be removing certain product categories from its stores and laying off roughly 200 home office employees to streamline the company.

Brands including J.C. Penney, which revived its catalog last year, andRestoration Hardware have continued to use these print publications as a means to drum up excitement in an increasingly digital world.

Though Victoria's Secret's swim business had "trended down" over the past few years, eliminating a roughly $500 million category could be a drag on comparable sales, Lejuez said. Management said the space in its stores would be better served by focusing on its burgeoning sport category.

"Coming off a record year, now is the best time to make improvements … going from best to even better," Wexner told investors.

I don't think the need to have so many catalogs. Stick with the big issues (2 swims a year, Valentine's Day, 2 Holiday, something in the fall, 2-3 other random issues) and get rid of the rest. They don't need Lifestyle Vol. 284 or to send out those kinds of catalogs with every order.

Tbh their swim stuff isn't that great so I'm not entirely surprised it's trended downward. You can buy better quality swimsuits for about the same price. I wonder if this means they'll eliminate the poorly rated Swim special? 

15 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

You can delete my Juli Mery post because it was an imposter tweeting as her. She never did anything VS related.

This is her real twitter account with no tweets since early December.

https://twitter.com/juelimery

I clicked the link got an error message.. Perhaps different spelling of username? 

VS is having a big bralette promo on Friday (store parties with DJs and whatnot) so if the three cities mentioned in the IG post are store events, I would guess they're happening Friday. :idk: I saw a IG picture of the girls with suitcases with wings stuffed inside for press, but we haven't seen much of anything, so maybe delayed release for Friday?