Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Glad Erin spoke up. She seems to have gone through a psychological transformation these past couple of years. Looking before she seemed very insecure, very nervous, very concerned all the time about her looks, and she's recently spoken up about this besides this recent interview calling out VS. She's saying she is finally comfortable in her own skin, and doesn't have to look at the mirror anymore in disappointment.

I'm happy she's finally found her happiness. :) 

IMO I think lily and VS brought back back things for her, so I think they just grew more and more apart. 

4 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

The "et al" means "and others".

Not to mention these things never mean anything too.

It's Vogue Australia. The only time I'd trust them to have angel news is when it involved Miranda Kerr.

no one say a thing about how all the vogue/conde nast sites share content and vogue could break something, i feel like disparaging vogues this morning

Bigger story here is why the hell are they still using 'the newest angels' branding a year past and running the same stories about how shocked and excited they all were to get their contracts blah blah blah? Unless that's an old article, in which case I'm a bitch and I apologise. 

Different discussion, but Gigi, Bella, and Kendall haven't done any work, Pink or otherwise, for VS this year, right?

Edited by HitchcockBlonde
should have put this as an edit to my last post fuck me sorry

Nope they haven't done anything for VS at all this year. This going to go one of two ways: VS will never book them again because the ratings were absolute shit last year, or they'll all will walk and throw Hailey Baldwin there too in a desperate VS move for attention, with Bieber and Zayn performing with the whole show being a circus.

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Nope they haven't done anything for VS at all this year. This going to go one of two ways: VS will never book them again because the ratings were absolute shit last year, or they'll all will walk and throw Hailey Baldwin there too in a desperate VS move for attention, with Bieber and Zayn performing with the whole show being a circus.

Look, if Zayn is performing, Kris Jenner can walk the show with the Fantasy Bra, and I'll still watch. 

32 minutes ago, Clauds said:

That is a good idea.They can use work song for stripper segment

59 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Look, if Zayn is performing, Kris Jenner can walk the show with the Fantasy Bra, and I'll still watch. 

Me too, and I'd probably lick that screen while he is at it :rofl: 

I thought they dropped focus from beauty for a while (when they dropped the make up line) and seemed to have picked it up again in the last year- body care line, really hard push of the perfumes. :idk: I never really paid much attention to beauty though. 

12 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I thought they dropped focus from beauty for a while (when they dropped the make up line) and seemed to have picked it up again in the last year- body care line, really hard push of the perfumes. :idk: I never really paid much attention to beauty though. 

I first tought it was an important part of the brand, but meh, nobody cares about them.

They dropped the makeup and haircare lines, they still have their fragrances and body care, both have always been major sellers for VS so they are not going to drop them for sure.

58 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

It was? I didn't knew. Thought it was Swim

Swim is one of the categories but not all stores have swimwear available. The main categories they look at are Bras, Panties, PINK, Beauty, Sleepwear, etc. The most important is Bras---the rest are just add-ons & supplements. You want to have the highest profit from Bras and/or at least surpass what you did last year. However if it is challenging (say your segment is over in 15 mins and you need $150 to make it and you know you can't do it via bra) you would aim for other categories esp. Beauty and/or PINK.