Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

14 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

I love the commercial but when Sara's trying to do sexy she tends to harden her face and look quite angry. Just soften it a little and perfection.

You're right, I don't like Sara and for me she is always trying too hard to be sexy and she simply can't do that.

22 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

@Clauds  with Sara getting beauty do you think this is a sign for Taylor with regards to you know what?

Nepotism child need not apply :(

IDK, VS probably knows what went down but we won't know for sure if TayTay got it or no for months, them people can take up to six months to announce a new spokesperson or more.

As I told you, VS is probably just testing the waters to see who sells better in beauty. Their go-to beauty girls were Adriana and Lindsay but Dri has Maybelline and Lindsay is no longer an Angel so I think they are looking for a new go-to girl. Romee, Jasmine, Elsa and others had a solo beauty commercial already so I guess it was Sara's turn now, I particularly don't like it. When Sara tries to look sexy she comes across as trying too hard and scares me a little, I like it better when she's being natural.

The Very Sexy commercial is terrible, too fast and too dark. Taylor looks great tho

^ Nope, they don't.

Here's a list of the solo commercials the new Angels have gotten, btw:

Taylor: Very Sexy Lingerie (Spring 2016)

Sara: Very Sexy Fragrance (Spring 2016)
Romee: xo Victoria (Spring 2016)
Stella: Bombshell (Holiday 2015 - Candice had the campaign, but missed the commercial so Stella got the commercial)
Elsa: Secret Rewards (Spring 2016), Getaway bag (Fall 2015), Eau so Sexy (Winter 2014 - prior to the Newest Angels announcement)
Jasmine: Scandalous fragrance (Winter 2014 - prior to the Newest Angels announcement)
Jasmine, Elsa and Martha also got solo VSX promos for the knockout sports bra

From the vets I can only remember these two

Behati: Fantasies Fragrances (Fall 2015)
Lily: Obsessed Push-Up (Fall 2015)

Taylor is my fav from the new angels. 

She is a great model with an amazing face . 

Not a fan of her walk and she doesn't have the amazing personality that grabs the camera when she is not posing. In my opinion. 

I like Sara. I think she can be super hot when she doesn't try and uses the innocent angle more. 

She is very thin and has a very angular face so it makes her look like a bad anger woman. which isn't that bad :D

She can be very pretty but she needs the right make up and clothes to push that feminine vibe in her. She has a carefree, tomboy surfer attitude in most. 

I think Elsa can be super hot, but it depends. 

Lais has the perfect body.