Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

11 minutes ago, Candylicious. said:

@500daysofbryan you're able to get the vsx commercial with Candice in it? Or will it be later published on VS youtube you think? I haven't seen it :( 

Candice was in 2 commercials right during the special? The body by victoria extended cut and the vsx one? Or was there more? :idk: 

The one the tote and flip-flips. Look for it in Bry's ig.:heart::heart:

12 minutes ago, Candylicious. said:

@500daysofbryan you're able to get the vsx commercial with Candice in it? Or will it be later published on VS youtube you think? I haven't seen it :( 

Candice was in 2 commercials right during the special? The body by victoria extended cut and the vsx one? Or was there more? :idk: 

I have it. I'll upload it later.

10 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

The one the tote and flip-flips. Look for it in Bry's ig.:heart::heart:

Yes ofcourse i forgot about those! But it wasn't much new footage of Candice in it...so now only the vsx commercial and then ive seen them all :) 

^^ Thanks Bryan! :heythere: 

Just now, gotportugal said:

any swim cover to be released?

I haven't seen it. The only swim pics in this catalog are the ones from mustique and the clothing swim type of romme and josephine

I think the new swim catalog will feature the st barths photos with bellemere

9 minutes ago, 500daysofbryan said:

I haven't seen it. The only swim pics in this catalog are the ones from mustique and the clothing swim type of romme and josephine

I think the new swim catalog will feature the st barths photos with bellemere

hey do you have a place where I can see all your PDFs? or is there some database out there on the internet? also do you have the latest catalog (spring 2016 vol2?)

3 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

They were shooting the catalog pictures in the pool and stuff. Russell shot the pictures but Jerome did the commercial. It was shown during the swim special but hasn't been uploaded by VS yet. Romee isn't in the commercial but Lais, Behati, Taylor and Josephine are.

But I remember seen Romee in it.  I have to relook at the commercial again.  Tay and Romee were like dancing with eachother

18 hours ago, Candylicious. said:

Candy was in 3 commercials, 3rd is get free tote one.