Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

9 hours ago, ticktock said:

Jo as an Angel, yes. Vita, no. Nadine, stop.

Jojo as an angel ok +1
I can't accept the idea of seeing Vita as an angel, she's sucks, she's just another blonde, she doesn't bring originality and sensuality for the brand. I don't like her walk or her pictures anyway.
VS could keep Jac, drop Kate, Adriana, Alessandra and Lily A. (Alessandra and Adriana because they  are a little old and all angels have to go out one day, even though I love both)
I still don't understand why Lily A has become an angel.
And we can all accept that Elsa is the new favorite, she's the new Candice and we all get tired to see her face like we did with Candice, but Elsa is the best new angel from far and I'm happy that VS isn't using boring angels like Stella all that much.

10 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

@Clauds

if you really want to fuck with them start a rumor about one of the girls personal life, then get one or two people who are in the the joke to "back up your evidence"...  :shifty: the shit storm that follows will be amazing. Kappa

Yes, please :rofl:

Now I want Vita to be an Angel not just because I like her but to see how many here will lose their shit about it :Angel: 

12 minutes ago, Warhol said:

I think the same. Or VS can use Sampaio not Taylor

Nah, it's probably Taylor. The 5 girls that were in LA. If it was the Superbowl commercial they were filming in January, expect another totally rushed choppy botch job. :rofl: Unless they filmed the actual commercial beforehand and then promo material in January. 

12 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Nah, it's probably Taylor. The 5 girls that were in LA. If it was the Superbowl commercial they were filming in January, expect another totally rushed choppy botch job. :rofl: Unless they filmed the actual commercial beforehand and then promo material in January. 

When the commercial comes out?

Wait, the countdown videos you're talking about are the videos with the angels dressed up as football players? Or is the one in the Pink set with Adriana, Behati, Candice, Lily and Lais? 

Btw you were talking about the angels earnings...

Lais just bought a 2.5 million dollars apartment in NYC 

5 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

Wait, the countdown videos you're talking about are the videos with the angels dressed up as football players? Or is the one in the Pink set with Adriana, Behati, Candice, Lily and Lais? 

Btw you were talking about the angels earnings...

Lais just bought a 2.5 million dollars apartment in NYC 

The one with the pink wall