Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

What sports bras would you recommend? I need new ones and I haven't shopped for them at VS before but this seems like a really good deal so I'm going to try and take advantage of it.

It really depends on how much support you need. I'm pretty small, so I can get away with the minimum support ones that just flatten ya down. If you do need a little more support, I would recommend the knock out front zip. It's pricier, but it's the one with an actual bra inside, and then zips close to hold you down. 

Thanks @Syria! I'll have to check out her thread. 

I think I know why Gisele clips pop up in Martha's interview. Because they took it from her "Marta Hunt On Becoming A VS Angel" video. 

While Martha's talking she mentions being in middle school when she first saw the VS fashion show and while she said that they played a clip of Gisele walking down the runway, which is presumably the first show she saw. Something along those lines. 

4 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Who might cover the VDay cover? Its probably Taylor but i would hope Sara for a change...Or Elsa for her consecutive 4th or 5th cover?

I'm going to go with Elsa or Taylor

Final Answer.

Of F*cking course she did :unsure:

53 minutes ago, lovelyvs said:

Elsa snatched another catalogue cover.

Screen Shot 2016-01-09 at 3.34.45 PM.png

What is with VS obsession with blonde's it's creepy, annoying,  and kind of frustrating ? (( They all look the same ))

Insta-image-41.thumb.jpg.5f8ec7803b6a564

I want a red head or an asian already :glare: 

I'm sick of the blonde angels  getting the most work,  the best wings , the fragrance collections. 

Even if they can't model for sh*t and barely smile  ( Hi Stella ! ) they will still get the most opportunities. 

Please why the f*ck does Elsa have to cover every single last one of the catalogs , but Sara the one with the most following out of all the angels literally has to share 50% of her editorials with Taylor ?

14 minutes ago, BlueMoonX said:

Of F*cking course she did :unsure:

What is with VS obsession with blonde's it's creepy, annoying,  and kind of frustrating ? (( They all look the same ))

Insta-image-41.thumb.jpg.5f8ec7803b6a564

I want a red head or an asian already :glare: 

I'm sick of the blonde angels  getting the most work,  the best wings , the fragrance collections. 

Even if they can't model for sh*t and barely smile  ( Hi Stella ! ) they will still get the most opportunities. 

Please why the f*ck does Elsa have to cover every single last one of the catalogs , but Sara the one with the most following out of all the angels literally has to share 50% of her editorials with Taylor ?

AGREEEEE, so sick that they only talk about Sara when its Saylor......blehhh.

jeez i love Elsa but she is leading the trio of VS. Sport, Swim, and Lingerie

Martha's face is so photoshopped wow

5 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Who might cover the VDay cover? Its probably Taylor but i would hope Sara for a change...Or Elsa for her consecutive 4th or 5th cover?

I think it's her 5th? Spring Lifestyle, Spring Break, Swim, Holiday, and whatever the one was when she was in the sparkly Ice Angel bra. I'm LOVING that she's getting such a push from them, but I really hope this doesn't turn into a Candice situation where she's shoved down our throats 24/7. 

I really want Jasmine (and Tobias) on the VDay cover, but I agree that it'll likely be Taylor or Elsa. Or maybe one of the Martha x Elsa duo shots. 

9 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I think it's her 5th? Spring Lifestyle, Spring Break, Swim, Holiday, and whatever the one was when she was in the sparkly Ice Angel bra. I'm LOVING that she's getting such a push from them, but I really hope this doesn't turn into a Candice situation where she's shoved down our throats 24/7. 

I really want Jasmine (and Tobias) on the VDay cover, but I agree that it'll likely be Taylor or Elsa. Or maybe one of the Martha x Elsa duo shots. 

yeah the only photo that was released from them was so beautiful(Jasmine and Tobias). Martha+Elsa duo pictures had VDay lingerie that seem very light idk i don't feel its going to be them.