Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

TUMBLR REVEALS ITS LIST OF MOST REBLOGGED MODELS OF 2015

Capture.PNG

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/kendall-jenner-cara-delevingne-top-850128

Does Karlie even have fans anymore? And whatever happened to her BFF Taylor? Emphasis on forever. Not a dig at Karlie, I genuinely want to know.

Oh look the walking Coupon Queens who are only famous by connection...ugh sorry I meant  " Super models " are all in the top 3 

:D  

19 hours ago, mikose said:

it photo look like VS next top queen.

can someone please photoshop all the angels and then photoshop the angels that get the axe a la ANTM

we all know Candice would be the last one standing

Based on the swim special last year we saw Doutzen and Karlie get the boot because they didn't go. Doutzen announced her leaving pretty much right after the show but the swim special was an indication of who was in and who was done. I don't see why they wouldn't have Adriana in the swim special so to me right now the four girls not featured aren't looking too good to stay on with VS anymore. And JoJo and Vita could be stepping in.

12 hours ago, Annabeth said:

Any speculation on who's getting the boot within the next few months? Kate and Jac seem somewhat likely.. any news on Adri and Ale? 

Kate and Jac I think. Adriana and Alessandra will come out gradually until no one will miss .

It's not looking good for Kate & Jac but I hope they don't get dropped. I honestly don't think they'll sign anyone else next year. What would be the point when they have so many girls already, even if Kate leaves. So no Jo or Vita IMO.