Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

They'll definitely have performers- they need them to draw in viewers. 

I wonder how big they're going to go this year cast wise. They always seem to mistakenly think that bigger better. Last year was 11 girls- they're there now with Vita and I can't see them leaving out Candice.  

14 hours ago, Marciotmello said:

+1

Yeah but we can't compare Taylor and Candice; Candice has an amazing body, walk and personality and is a special woman; while Taylor is just a pretty face with a nothing special body, plain walk and her personality sucks; I used to not care about her but that racist incident is unforgettable;

I mean, we can accept Candice being shoved in our face cause she's trully top of her business (I personaly have never seen such a great body before) 

But Taylor is a big WTF to me cause the only beautiful thing I see on her, is her face; I feel like whenever she's talking, the voice she does and everything, I feel like she's only using VS to become some kind of superstar like Karlie or you know, celebreties; I don't know, she's pretty but ugh, no big deal, we got tons of pretty faces in fashion, and that's why I'm not surprised at all by her (I actually prefer "ugly" faces in fashion than beautiful faces) to me there's nothing unique on her, nothing special; that's my opinion and that's why I can't handle this situation where she became THE ANGEL OF VICTORIA'S SECRET; shes not even close to Candice's level, she's just not good enough to be shoved in our faces like Candice used to be, she's not sexy/good enough to replace Candice and it sucks 

People said the same type of stuff about Candice when she was just starting out.

14 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

.... she wasn't mocking, she was trying to mimic.

I guess so many of you are so morally righteous that you never watch shows like The Simpsons (Apu's accent is being portrayed by a white guy)... Or South Park, or Family Guy, or Brickleberry, any shows on Adult Swim, or half the shows on TV where actors who aren't of a certain race, creed or color mimic certain stereotypical accents they think a character might have.

The soapbox is strong. Jesus get over it people and find something new to cry about.

^^ I guess there are so many strong people out there that they can ignore base human nature. God I wish I had your will power :rofl:

So because someone makes a racist joke it's okay and no minority is allowed to feel offended because " It was just a joke ".

Okay so the next time when  Nash Grier tries to rape a girl and jokes about it  I'll tell everyone to calm down chill out and shut the hell up because " It was just a joke,  and like OMG everyone is so sensitive. "

Thanks for the advice girl :excited:

1 hour ago, BlueMoonX said:

So because someone makes a racist joke it's okay and no minority is allowed to feel offended because " It was just a joke ".

Okay so the next time when  Nash Grier tries to rape a girl and jokes about it  I'll tell everyone to calm down chill out and shut the hell up because " It was just a joke,  and like OMG everyone is so sensitive. "

Thanks for the advice girl :excited:

Firstly who the hell is Nash Grier and what does the topic of rape

or joking about rape have to do with this? That is something completely different. And rape or any accusation of rape is very serious. Compared to a young girl puting on an accent. I mean come on really? I'm just baffled at how you can make that comparison. Anyway...