Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

"I'm very shy..."

<runs to check snapchat + social media>

Soooo far from being a shy person it's not even funny, in fact I'm saying this on record, Sara appears to be an attention whore :rofl:

(inb4 report button rape... omg you called her a whore rawr!!!!! :beating: :voodoo: :persuazn: :knives:

.... no people, I call her an attention whore, not a gal who opens her legs for anything that has a penis and smells nice)

You said everything, super agreed!

My favorite part is always the "I never felt pretty because I was so tall and skinny and i didn't know anything about fashion" and then "I grew up watching the VSFS so this is a dream come true for me because I look up to those beautiful women"

Bitch didn't you just say you didn't know shit about fashion?  :mellow: 

Gurl. VS ain't fashion, just ask TFS.

Also, "[insert product] is really my favourite [insert type of product] because [insert selling point]" no matter which product was their fave 3 months ago at the previous launch.

Anyways, Kate's video was painful to watch. She makes Adriana sound fluent.

Lais is so perfect. She's so likable and absolutely stunning. It's a shame that her soft spoken personality isn't appreciated as much. But then again, Candice also has a similar disposition and she's pretty big. If VS gives her the proper push she could definitely be as big as Candice.

I'm clueless as to why VS made Kate an angel. She's gorgeous and super sweet and intelligent to have learned English so quick, but she's not ready at all.

Still kinda iffy on Kate I don't know if it is she is not ready so much as it was such bad circumstances going into it. Her getting sick no one could have predicted and it made her miss the holiday shoot but her wedding and the time to learn English were things VS had to have known about when signing her 4ish months ago.

She kills in her shoots though but we have gotten almost nothing VS wise from her since the announcement. She hasn't shot VSX at all and unlike Sara or Taylor doesn't have the swim and lngerie pics to excuse her lack of presence there. She has clothing shots and like a handful of lingerie basic shots. She looks killer when she is on like the VSFS, BBV and even her intro video but it is odd, still waiting to see if she will step it up before that 1 year contract ends.

Fell in love with Kate even more after seeing this video. I really don't have a problem with her English. She's improving already, she'll do fine. And I like the fact that she's all smiles everytime she talks, her smile is beautiful. Hope they don't drop her.

They have 10 new angels and they use only 3-5 of the them consistently to promote things, so I don't think her English will harm her if it didn't prevent her from getting a contract in the first place. I think Kate will be fine as long as her work with the company picks up now. She's incredible on the runway and photographs really well. I loved seeing the casting portion of the video.

I don't know if people are being too hard on Kate or if they are just making fun of her English. Or both. But I find it cute. Yes, it needs work, but I'm sure she'll get there. She seems to pick up things fast and it's only been a year.

i truly loved her walk in the video and it seemed Ed and co. did too with all their wow, wow. If I had seen that last year, I would've not been worried that she might not get pick for the show.