Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

More Halloween stuff? It's kinda late for that and pictures are out already, it seems odd they would be shooting with so much time in between.

Maybe they'll release more hoochie outfits a la "Sexy Little Fantasies".

I just went through some Instagrams and they are definetely doing a fantasies theme with Guy, Jac had the sexy secretary/office look, Elsa had the little devil horn + one of her pictures was tagged as playing dress up, Taylor had a magician look and Josephine today top from what I saw. IDK if it's for Halloween, Christmas or Valentine's Day tho.

I just went through some Instagrams and they are definetely doing a fantasies theme with Guy, Jac had the sexy secretary/office look, Elsa had the little devil horn + one of her pictures was tagged as playing dress up, Taylor had a magician look and Josephine today top from what I saw. IDK if it's for Halloween, Christmas or Valentine's Day tho.

I think Taylor and Elsa might have shot more Halloween stuff with Guy, tbh. The captions all refered to dress up/costumes.  :idk: There's enough turn around time for it to be for Oct.

It is for Halloween because it's reminiscent of Candice's Halloween costumes from a few years back.

Wow. Never thought Sara was a knock out or anything but reading these last posts, I gotta say, I thought she'd at least have a face u can admire when you get to meet her. Obviously all these, models/celebs don't look quite as glammed up in real life as they do in magazines/catalogs, but has anyone here ever seen a model face to face and thought, she truly is a stunning woman? Curious!

I've met all the VS angels. In my opinion, the most stunning in person are definitely Adriana (the most) followed closely by Candice, Alessandra, and Miranda. Adriana is otherworldly.

I saw Elsa without make up and thought she was pretty plain. She looked very washed out and pale. She definitely comes alive with tanning and proper make up. Same for Behati and Doutzen. Kendall Jenner is also the epitome of plain in person. Hell, she's plain in photographs too.

As for non-angels, Cintia Dicker and Edita are fucking beautiful in person. Cintia's eyes are so damn blue and have a stunning contrast to her red hair and tanned freckled skin. Edita just has a face that looks like it was carved by a god and she carries herself in a super effortless way.

Regarding Sara, I definitely agree with the comments above. I think part of it is that she's so short. She naturally doesn't have that long, elegant, imposing height and body that models are expected to have. She's just super skinny. Her face is really pretty but not really in-your-face striking like other models. However, her attitude is amazing and she's a super sweet girl.

I've seen Marisa and Selita before in LA, and OMG, they were gorgeous. Maybe it's because the new angels have grown yet, but i've seen sara, martha, and romee before and they were average. I've seen Adriana in public 2-3 years ago and I almost died. She didn't even look human. GORGEOUS! I heard many guy friends of mine that they have saw her next to other angels and she always stands out.

VS is really pushing these new girls hard on social media. Their Instagram is almost entirely the new 10 Angels, and Elsa has been in 8 of the last 12 posts.

I saw Erin Heatherton in person once, and she was pretty(she was done up for a TV interview) but she's definitely more striking in pictures.

Wow. Never thought Sara was a knock out or anything but reading these last posts, I gotta say, I thought she'd at least have a face u can admire when you get to meet her. Obviously all these, models/celebs don't look quite as glammed up in real life as they do in magazines/catalogs, but has anyone here ever seen a model face to face and thought, she truly is a stunning woman? Curious!

I've met all the VS angels. In my opinion, the most stunning in person are definitely Adriana (the most) followed closely by Candice, Alessandra, and Miranda. Adriana is otherworldly.

I saw Elsa without make up and thought she was pretty plain. She looked very washed out and pale. She definitely comes alive with tanning and proper make up. Same for Behati and Doutzen. Kendall Jenner is also the epitome of plain in person. Hell, she's plain in photographs too.

As for non-angels, Cintia Dicker and Edita are fucking beautiful in person. Cintia's eyes are so damn blue and have a stunning contrast to her red hair and tanned freckled skin. Edita just has a face that looks like it was carved by a god and she carries herself in a super effortless way.

Regarding Sara, I definitely agree with the comments above. I think part of it is that she's so short. She naturally doesn't have that long, elegant, imposing height and body that models are expected to have. She's just super skinny. Her face is really pretty but not really in-your-face striking like other models. However, her attitude is amazing and she's a super sweet girl.

I've seen Marisa and Selita before in LA, and OMG, they were gorgeous. Maybe it's because the new angels have grown yet, but i've seen sara, martha, and romee before and they were average. I've seen Adriana in public 2-3 years ago and I almost died. She didn't even look human. GORGEOUS! I heard many guy friends of mine that they have saw her next to other angels and she always stands out.
This just gave me life! #SuperiorAngel.

This just gave me life! #SuperiorAngel.

That's 3 years ago tho...age is catching up with Adri too.

We also have in Poland simiar VS stores with accessorize & beauty and some panthies, but from what I've heard this type of shop is's just retail franchise operators.

So it's not officialy VS and you don't see any of angels promoting this store.

Below you will find one of polish stores.post-89311-0-1446079867-42969_thumb.jpg