Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I think Sara is one of the best new angels,her personality is great and she's well spoken even though she's not american but tbh it kinda bothers me when she keeps saying that she eats pizza all the time when it's clear she doesn't cuz she lost weight since she started... I do think she's naturally skinny but her natural shape is the one she had in 2013

I actually don't think 2013( when she shot first time Si) was her normal weight! She was actually a bit chubby, maybe she wasn't working out. I do agree last year she was too skinny, but she seems to get back to her normal weight, which for me was when she started working around 2012 when she walked blumarine and kevork... U can see then she looks exactly how she does now. And she doesn't say she eats pizza everyday, she said she wished but it's not good for you. And eating pizza once or twice a week won't get u fat if u balance with work out. So saying u doubt she eats pizza it's very ridiculous.

Shooting for VS - Bath time seems like a new idea for them.

Maybe for body care like they are bring back bubble bath soap :hehe:

They just launched a new body care line, and there are two body washes in it, so they're probably for that. I bought one while they were on special, and it's actually really nice. :p

I think Sara is one of the best new angels,her personality is great and she's well spoken even though she's not american but tbh it kinda bothers me when she keeps saying that she eats pizza all the time when it's clear she doesn't cuz she lost weight since she started... I do think she's naturally skinny but her natural shape is the one she had in 2013

Sara sometimes posts photos of pizza or herself eating pizza on snapchat. She had a pizza party for her b-day. I don't think they should use Romee for VSX she might give the wrong impression with the before and after photos of how she looks now :ninja:

uM skinny girls can't eat pizza. it's against the laws of physics!!!! A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hiPS!!!!!!!111!!! sara is FAKING she's a big ol FAKE she has a spit bucket for her instagram shots DUH 

This is the stupidest vein of thought I've ever heard. 

That's not what I said but okay. I simply stated that she seems to have lost a lot of weight and if she was this skinny naturally she would have been this thin at the beginning of her career,when she was even younger. anyway whatever,no need to get this worked up over a so called stupid comment.