Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

fashionscansremastered.net

That is probably the only time I've ever felt that Behati looks good. She looked really nice in that commercial. It was also simple and not over the top. I like it.

Totally agree. She looked fantastic there. Not super scary skinny, and her hair actually was pretty. Liked the commercial a lot.

Good for Gigi but does anyone actually listen to Cody Simpson???! I'm definitely not his target audience LOL but I've never heard of any of his songs

Nope. I don't listen to Bieber either but have stumbled upon his songs plenty of time (radio, when switching TV channels) but I have legitimately never stumbled upon any Cody Simpson's songs.

Victoria's Secret: We'll promote your boyfriend (or BFF).

First, I'm gonna say Bee looks amazing in that commercial!

and about Cody... nope. his songs are so boring IMO, I can't even listen to one of them complete.

Hi to everyone! New here. Just found some time to watch the special. Will come back with a commentary... From greece

Welcome  :flower:

Backstage new Body by Vitoria. They all look so amazing  :Angel:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t34.0-12/11022786_930165013690497_933477437_n.jpg?oh=aa4a7c95910800e7b726f75e9d330113&oe=54F7A9C0&__gda__=1425517021_822d48f3bc59cad7a18a61038b235aa1

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

So....Im not a huge fan like many people around the forum seem to be. My point of view is more that of a regular customer I guess! Overall it was a decent behind-the-scenes film- Puerto Rico scenery was dreamy . Both perfomances fromM5 seemed out of place though (not judging their music here). I also felt second-hand embarassement for some of the girls’ dance. What was that about? Plus Stella and Marta didn’t really shoot swim. Just felt their bit was out of place. Now, my equally very subjective view on the models.

Elsa is just breathtaking – datt body!! ! Wont comment on classics, Ale and stunning Adriana. Lily I liked for t first time, she was actually one of my favorites, looks better and better every year. Behati very likeable, still couldn’t see the sexy in her but she def tried! Remains one of my fav VS models personality-wise and that boho style shes sporting is my kind of thing. Nice introduction for Monica. I don’t find her as beautiful or even relevant to VS but it would be too early and unfair to judge. Jasmine ok, Joan was there because shes Puerto rican and ????Stella and Martha will never g row on me. I find them a tad too skinny also, and just another set of blonde models. H ope thats not bashing , just my preference. And finally Candice… oh Candice. Was almost shocked by everything she was saying. Really Candice? Did anyone even listen to what she said before they aired the episode?

Adriana is hilarious when watching her during interviews. I'm always excited to see what she says or the faces she pulls. I cracked up in her bit with Joan where Joan says the horse is trying to get a 360 view of you. The way she says it back to Joan was so funny. I liked their segment together. They worked well.

Yeah, Joan and Adriana worked well together! They also shot Balmain together, so that may have helped. They're also both Latina women!

I always think that Adriana is super bored around Candice haha. She seems to do better with the older, more mature models.

So....Im not a huge fan like many people around the forum seem to be. My point of view is more that of a regular customer I guess! Overall it was a decent behind-the-scenes film- Puerto Rico scenery was dreamy . Both perfomances fromM5 seemed out of place though (not judging their music here). I also felt second-hand embarassement for some of the girls’ dance. What was that about? Plus Stella and Marta didn’t really shoot swim. Just felt their bit was out of place. Now, my equally very subjective view on the models.

Elsa is just breathtaking – datt body!! ! Wont comment on classics, Ale and stunning Adriana. Lily I liked for t first time, she was actually one of my favorites, looks better and better every year. Behati very likeable, still couldn’t see the sexy in her but she def tried! Remains one of my fav VS models personality-wise and that boho style shes sporting is my kind of thing. Nice introduction for Monica. I don’t find her as beautiful or even relevant to VS but it would be too early and unfair to judge. Jasmine ok, Joan was there because shes Puerto rican and ????Stella and Martha will never g row on me. I find them a tad too skinny also, and just another set of blonde models. H ope thats not bashing , just my preference. And finally Candice… oh Candice. Was almost shocked by everything she was saying. Really Candice? Did anyone even listen to what she said before they aired the episode?

completely agree ... ! candice is always WOW . Love adriana and alessandra, the queens FOREVER . lily and Behati well . jac is beautiful . ! martha and stella extremely thin and boring , to me they two were unnecessary. joan is Puerto Rican and finally jasmine average.

elsa is definitely the new SEXY BOMB of  VS is PERFECT . body face personality.

Balmain cast for his show today felt like the VSFS part 2 haha...

Adriana, Alessandra, Karlie, Lily D, Joan, Cindy Bruna, Jourdan, Stam, Constance, Magdalena, Ming, Devon Windsor, Grace Mahary, Kendall, Gigi, Taylor Hill all there.

Werk at Alessandra opening and Adriana closing. So awesome to seem them rule VS and high fashion at the same time.

Candice has been very MIA lately. She normally walks at least a few shows during Fashion Week.