Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Not entirely true, Izabel's career took off once she left VS and she started to booking more jobs & I'm sure as hell she's making much more money now. Also Karolina's career went back to being a big name after leaving VS. And Marisa Miller I'm sure she had some potential to have a great career but she decided to semi-retire. 

Erin just switched to IMG which is a great agency and she's been doing pretty well without VS in the past months. We're not sure she left VS anyway but we'll find out soon enough, same for Doutzen.

True to that. If anything I think VS has helped Miranda get more jobs, Miranda wasn't a HF model prior to 2007, she was more commercial doing Billabong and stuff like that, over the past 3 years she's done a lot of HF runway which she never really used to do. So in some cases VS pretty much makes a career, oh the joy of IMG and their magic!  :hehe:

And on the topic of the girl giving birth....what even???  :idk:

Hmm, a little late, but I wanna mention that I agree with t weird looking waist of Candice. I think though, that one of the posted pictures was distorted, because her face also looks squeezed. I wanna see her on the runway, in motion, to really see that.

Like I said before, I check out her editorials and VS pics every now and then. So I don't know abo her weight loss, but it doesn't look womanly to me to be so skinny, skinny in a bad way, because Gisele and Karolina are also skinny, but in a did way.

Candice is what Ale and Lima were to VS in their 20s. I think once Candice gets married and has children, her priorities will change as well, and she will have to juggle between her career and motherhood, b for now she is taking the most of it. Can't blame her.

And agree 100% about Miranda. She'd be stuck today in some Aussie village, walking between the sheep, selling eggs, if it wasn't f VS. Nobody would

Nobody would even know her.

No one is saying that Candice doesn't deserve the bra, but to say that she deserves it more than the other girls is plain bullshit because she sure works hard but so do Adriana, Alessandra, Erin, Behati and all the girls.

^No, apparently Adriana and Alessandra work harder - and make "sacrifices". :ermm:  So unless Candice wants to offer her first-born to the company then I'm just not accepting her having any presence on this year's show. 

:rofl: love you Baron, as always.

This thread is a pure gold in human nonsense :rofl:

But we´re finally getting the Candice hate I´ve expected :yes: poor girl. Don´t blame her because she´s not so perfect as Ale and Adri - she was born this way, it´s not her fault :cry:

P.S. you guys forgot to mention her protruding bones (awful!! Feed her!!) and flat ass (REAL women have ass!!!)

You're just jumping on the conclusion because that's what you always do whenever Adriana is mentioned just to have a reason to talk shit about her or her fans. 

^That's not entirely true - I let a lot of things go! Either way it shouldn't be so easy...  :p

You're still missing the point Baron. 

The discussion is about the comment that Candice made, she did it, she's the one who made a comment that some people here didn't like. Alessandra & Adriana were just two examples for the situation. No one is saying Candice deserve the bra more or less than Adriana & Alessandra did this year, we're talking about her comment in the Fantasy Bra video. And then there's the fact that her fans have mentioned about a million times that she deserves the bra more than everyone else when she doesn't.

^Oh no, I get the point. Candice made an innocuous comment - that could be construed any number of ways - but it's suddenly been accepted that it was a slap in the face to Adriana and Ale. I'm not defending her as the choice, or what her comment could mean, and I'm completely with you on her fans - but actually neither party are claiming she 'deserved it more than' or 'worked harder than' on this thread at all:idk:  What there is is a supposition that there is, and these spurious justifications/retaliations as to why Adriana and Ale are better which have nothing to do with it - and I don't think that should just be left unchecked.

Plus, latterly, "shady" responses have actually been made but they're all perfectly alright because they're by - well - guess who...

"It does make me pose a little better."

Oh, sweetheart...

"It does make me stick my ass out a little more."

I am sorry, but she looks sick and/or hungry. Her coveted hip to waist ratio is like non existent now which is scary. It also make the belly/hip chain look like shit on her because it has nothing to accentuate.

I agree she is tooooo skinny. I was gonna say photoshop until MissLima posted that pic. :no:

btw, the bra looked so much better in the video than in the picture. it was sparkling and so beautful.

i cant say the same about the panties though..

do yáll think irina shayk has a chance to walk  this year;s show? idk how i feel about her on the runway, but i have my doubts about her walking in the VSFS. i remember seeing her face on the board last year, so maybe she'll try this year as well? any info on that?

I don't think ever. When has she worked for them recently?

I wouldn't necessarily say Candice face is masculine, but more so on the angular side like Ale's due to her weight lost.  She looked 1,000 times better  at least imo back in her 2007-2009 days with VS.

And everything about that photo shoot and video is a mess/awkward. Candice looks and sounds tired as hell and doesn't even seem the slightest bit excited about getting fb. Even her body is looking off and I can' with her skin/tan right now and VS know damn well they could have did something else to that girl's hair. It looks like she just woke up and they simply just clipped it up smh.

I agree. I esp loved her in 2010

@the fetus thing: WTF is wrong with people today? Thats so savage to bring it along. She couldn't have like...IDK what the hell...no words.

@doutzen/miranda/erin: so basically they're getting rid of their best models next to Adriana. They better make Lais and Barbara angels.

As I see it, whatever Candice does, it´s wrong :idk: whatever Lima does, it´s ok/justified by her childhood/perfect/maybe she´s just tired/she´s just a person you know?/we all have our moments/wtf ILOVEADRIANAA/whatever pleases you.

The hate on Candice it´s getting tiresome. That´s all. We´ve heard it already, been there, done that, no need to repeat it all the time like the stupid "Kate Upton is fat" issue people had when she was the HOT item. Again and again.

You all are still missing the point of why someone even mentioned Adriana & Alessandra and honestly i'm just over it, Baron will always find a way to make it sound as if everything is Adriana's fault (or her fans) and Jennka will agree will whatever is that Baron is saying so ... Agree to disagree I guess and this is the last of me on this topic, it annoys me to get stuck in endless discussions :idk:

And I don't think VS made Miranda, they obviously helped her but she also had the Orlando publicity on her side and a great management Team ... She has handled her career very well if she decided to leave VS, there was no more growing room for her there right now and she doesn't need the VS publicity either.

When I hear her say "finally get to wear the fancy (fantasy?) bra" I think she meant "on the moment"?  The sparkling thing is now in front of her and now she is going to wear it, finally (??)

It's the way I understood it. :)

And

I have a very innocent (oui, really

:Angel:) question...
does anyone know who that natural drop dead beautiful girl is and what happened to her?
candee.jpg

candee1.jpg

candee2.jpg

candee3.jpg

candee4.jpg
??

Some people say she is this girl

Candice10_Mil_Fantasy_Bra_2013_Victorias
but it's "NO WAY" the same girl

nothing match.

And guys stop arguing about if she deserves it or not... we all know that NO women is this world deserve to wear such an heavy and ugly thing!

And when you look the pictures above you all clearly see, that unknown model gave a lot to VS...

The Wedding’s Off! Victoria’s Secret Model Alessandra Ambrosio & Fiancé Split

Was it the horrifying pictures of her fiancé recklessly driving with their baby son on his lap that ended the relationship?

Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio and her fiancé Jamie Mazur have called a temporary halt to the relationship and are having a “trial separation,” according to a new report.

“They’ve been living apart,” an insider told Life & Style magazine , saying that their wedding is off.

“They’re still on friendly terms because of the kids and spend time together, but for now, they are separated and there will be no wedding.”

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Mazur was recently spotted driving on a Los Angeles street with their son Noah illegally perched in his lap in the driver’s seat.

The pair have two children together, Noah and older daughter, Anja, and have been engaged since 2008 but their last public appearance was strained for the couple.

On Tuesday night, the Victoria’s Secret supermodel and Jamie both attended— but didn’t exactly act like a loving couple.

“They arrived and left separately,” an eyewitness said about the Day by Day fashion show in LA on October14.

“She showed up smiling with two friends and hung out in the VIP area about 30 minutes before the show started. Jamie arrived with a pal just before it began.

“They sat together to watch the show, but as soon as it ended, Jamie and his friend left while Alessandra hung around to talk to her friends. She then went to the afterparty at Wax Rabbit — Jamie was nowhere in sight.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/10/alessandra-ambrosio-victorias-secret-model-split-trial-separation-jamie-mazur-wedding-off/

There ya go, something new to gossip about. Enjoy

She looked much much better before, I don't know but comparing these old pics with this new shows sooo much difference in everything, every part of her is different, she got "old" and she is still so young,she used to look all sweet but her face totally changed, I even think she did nose job...

As apposed to saying "No he's a dirty piece of shit and a bad parent... we're over with" <--- Too easy, and easy doesn't sell. Long and drawn out leading to speculation leads to sales for all parties involved.

I'll give the story it's merit. They've been together how long and refuse to get married even though she claims to love him? Dahlin you live you California, getting married gives you a nice tax credit, that alone is worth the price of marriage. The couple just doesn't seem happy, they rarely vacation together, they don't touch in public and when they do it's like oil and water. Family "fun photos" are a joke, and body language does not lie.

Plus his family is worth a bit of money, and Ale's gotta keep that #moneylifestyle, and despite how much she makes, with the way she likes to spend it (back and forth to Brazil, vacations all the time ect) and refusing to live in a less expensive zip code...

I have a very innocent (oui, really :Angel:) question...

does anyone know who that natural drop dead beautiful girl is and what happened to her?

Some people say she is this girl

but it's "NO WAY" the same girl

nothing match.

It's the exact same girl with a bit less weight and blonder...