Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

btw, the bra looked so much better in the video than in the picture. it was sparkling and so beautful.

i cant say the same about the panties though..

do yáll think irina shayk has a chance to walk  this year;s show? idk how i feel about her on the runway, but i have my doubts about her walking in the VSFS. i remember seeing her face on the board last year, so maybe she'll try this year as well? any info on that?

"It does make me pose a little better."

Oh, sweetheart...

"It does make me stick my ass out a little more."

I am sorry, but she looks sick and/or hungry. Her coveted hip to waist ratio is like non existent now which is scary. It also make the belly/hip chain look like shit on her because it has nothing to accentuate.

Oh, sweetheart...

I am sorry, but she looks sick and/or hungry. Her coveted hip to waist ratio is like non existent now which is scary. It also make the belly/hip chain look like shit on her because it has nothing to accentuate.

HAHAHA I love this. I thought the EXACT same thing.

The way she said 'finally' really irked me to. No Candice, you don't 'finally' get the bra, you got it just at the right time. If anyone should be saying finally it should have been Adriana in 2008 and Ale last year. I expected her to be a bit more humble and sweet about it. She just showed up to set as if it was a normal photoshoot.

But Candice does deserve it, and it must have been a special moment for her.

I wonder how she feels to wear a bra worth MORE THAN HER NET WORTH haha. I don't think any of the other angels had that experience...

Oh, sweetheart...

HAHAHA I love this. I thought the EXACT same thing.

The way she said 'finally' really irked me to. No Candice, you don't 'finally' get the bra, you got it just at the right time. If anyone should be saying finally it should have been Adriana in 2008 and Ale last year. I expected her to be a bit more humble and sweet about it. She just showed up to set as if it was a normal photoshoot.

But Candice does deserve it, and it must have been a special moment for her.

I wonder how she feels to wear a bra worth MORE THAN HER NET WORTH haha. I don't think any of the other angels had that experience...

damn you right.... and no I don't think they have lol

I agree about how she said "Finally" like yay she waited 3 years, that is so hard. Sorry but as much as hard she worked Ale and Dri were working much longer before they got that bra, she maybe deserved it because she shoot a lot for VS but just because VS servers are full of her pics doesn't means it's because she works the most always, Angels shoot like 100 poses and outfits but just because they share 100 pics of Candice and 10 photos of other models doesn't mean she worked the hardest and she work hard because she must to if they ask her..the point is they love Candice and they really want her to be new Heidi,Tyra and Gisele in One, but it's not working. And I think she said "Finally" because they probably wanted to give her fb last year but they remembered Ale exists so they gave real fb to Ale and segment+ fake fantasy bra in Circus...but she didn't seem very exciting or anything in that video.

Oh, sweetheart...

This ^

I agree about how she said "Finally" like yay she waited 3 years, that is so hard. Sorry but as much as hard she worked Ale and Dri were working much longer before they got that bra, she maybe deserved it because she shoot a lot for VS but just because VS servers are full of her pics doesn't means it's because she works the most always, Angels shoot like 100 poses and outfits but just because they share 100 pics of Candice and 10 photos of other models doesn't mean she worked the hardest and she work hard because she must to if they ask her..the point is they love Candice and they really want her to be new Heidi,Tyra and Gisele in One, but it's not working. And I think she said "Finally" because they probably wanted to give her fb last year but they remembered Ale exists so they gave real fb to Ale and segment+ fake fantasy bra in Circus...but she didn't seem very exciting or anything in that video.

Yeah and I will always believe that adriana and alessandra still do work harder than her. They both (esp adriana) work alot for VS still. and not to mention the sacrifices(walking pregnant preparing for the show just 3 and 2 months after giving birth, that is kinda dangerous btw) they made and the headlines they have created,and ofcourse they sale. I mean they not only work hard but are very beneficial, more than candice is. While candice opened in 2011 who was on the cover of the NY post the next day? Adriana. Thats why I don't want to hear what she deserves and how she works the hardest. That is bullshit, maybe not the deserving part but her working the hardest. No, she won't get that title until she is in their shoes, and watch  while she is enjoying the benefits of having the fantasy bra, VS is about work and milk alessandra and adriana for the vsfs as much as they can, its already starting with adriana.

But she does get to open the show alot and she obviously does get the bigger check.. I think the problem for me is that people are blind to that part, esp the ones who are quick to say candice does the most for VS, I hear that far too often lol. Just because of some damn pictures, and no one bothers to say that about alessandra who also does alot for VS, just as much as adriana. and we all know she gets backhanded every time.

smh, got too caught in my feelings sorry lol.

I agree with you TKC,they both have two children and they both did a lot to make to the shows (Alessandra 2008, Adriana 2012) and they still love VS like from the first day and work hard after 13 years and it bothered so much to me when I was looking through the news-alerts and the tittles are "Meet the Queen of Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" like Really???Seriously? And Fans are of course saying she worked the hardest and deserved it. Just because she's having the 1st time FB ?...I can't..I don't wanna continue, it's too much

This is Candice before any retouching happened BTW, I am sorry but it's scary. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder blablabla but this is like Anja Rubik-wrong.

post-18831-0-1446081419-92318_thumb.jpg 

And don't give me the "Haters gonna hate" bullshit. I used to be a massive Candice fan back in the early days and one of the reasons I stopped liking her was the weight loss, it's just that it was never this bad

I tought she was pretty until I saw a picture of her brother, her face is a female version of his, it`s just that every time I see her I see him.. and I know I`m not making any sense :idk:

this happened to me too! :-D and when i read that somewhere here, that she has some masculinity in her ,this feeling got strength in me! btw i think her body is great, maybe too thin comparing to others, but i think it's still in the healthy area. and maybe in that video she was just tired, or they filmed this bts vid for a long time,because she couldn't act,so they had to do again and again...:-P... and i agree when she said finally,this was quite a smug statement.

She could never be masculine to me, her face is too soft and sugary imo. I think she has one of the feminine faces ever, I don't like it much but its not like she has a face like gisele or even adriana. They have stronger faces, and I like that. Her face isn't strong at all to me or masculine, well not usually. But since she has lost weight, check out her jaw/chin structure, its getting more square. def an indiciation of too much wait loss, and if she gets worse she will end up having a masculine facial structure

I wouldn't necessarily say Candice face is masculine, but more so on the angular side like Ale's due to her weight lost.  She looked 1,000 times better  at least imo back in her 2007-2009 days with VS.

And everything about that photo shoot and video is a mess/awkward. Candice looks and sounds tired as hell and doesn't even seem the slightest bit excited about getting fb. Even her body is looking off and I can' with her skin/tan right now and VS know damn well they could have did something else to that girl's hair. It looks like she just woke up and they simply just clipped it up smh.

btw, the bra looked so much better in the video than in the picture. it was sparkling and so beautful.

i cant say the same about the panties though..

do yáll think irina shayk has a chance to walk  this year;s show? idk how i feel about her on the runway, but i have my doubts about her walking in the VSFS. i remember seeing her face on the board last year, so maybe she'll try this year as well? any info on that?

That is a dream that needs to come true.

You all sounds like you've never seen any Candice interview before. She's always shy, slow and a litle bit boring (and I speak that as her fan). I'm a very shy person as well and sometimes people are suprised that I'm not exited about something when I should be (for example when I pass an important test). I am exited I just don't feel comfortable with jumping and screaming around people.

You understand what I'm trying to say? :) My English sucks :blush:

Yeah and I will always believe that adriana and alessandra still do work harder than her. They both (esp adriana) work alot for VS still. and not to mention the sacrifices(walking pregnant preparing for the show just 3 and 2 months after giving birth, that is kinda dangerous btw) they made and the headlines they have created,and ofcourse they sale. 

I agree with you TKC,they both have two children and they both did a lot to make to the shows (Alessandra 2008, Adriana 2012) and they still love VS like from the first day and work hard after 13 years and it bothered so much to me when I was looking through the news-alerts and the tittles are "Meet the Queen of Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" like Really???Seriously? 

^What bullshit are you two peddling now?!?! Are you saying that in order to have any merit with the company at all that Candice has to outdo Adriana and Ale in some ludicrous game of one-upmanship that you've now deemed as necessary - and therefore has to knock out a couple of kids as dangerously close as possible (before or after) to the VSFS in order to "justify" wearing the fantasy bra?

If you want to hear that Adriana is more popular than Candice then so be it: She is. You've won. But don't bother us with such fallacies to suit your latest complaints when it's patently clear that, whether you like her or not, Candice works a hell of a lot all year round for VS.