Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ No. But VS is kinda pricey considering it's shitty quality. You planning to have her get something for you? :)

Thank you so much, PinkCouture :hug:

No, I didn't ask her to get me something, but she asked me if she should buy everything the day she's in the US because the stuff might be more expensive in Canada.

Unfortunately, one can't "just buy me clothes". I always have to try them on at first, especially bras. :/

Instead, I asked her to get me a moose. smily%20new%20one.gif

I think the tax in Canada might be higher in some US states so you pal might end up paying more in that sense.

^ No. But VS is kinda pricey considering it's shitty quality. You planning to have her get something for you? :)

Thank you so much, PinkCouture :hug:

No, I didn't ask her to get me something, but she asked me if she should buy everything the day she's in the US because the stuff might be more expensive in Canada.

Unfortunately, one can't "just buy me clothes". I always have to try them on at first, especially bras. :/

Instead, I asked her to get me a moose. smily%20new%20one.gif

I think the tax in Canada might be higher in some US states so you pal might end up paying more in that sense.

Fuck it, I had to watch Bieber last year which to me is like being tortured ... And I have this giant pedo-love for One Direction so I'll take them for the Pink segment (Y)

They still need to get me Justin Timberlake to perform though 

If I was gonna pick a tweeny bopper with a decent fan base i'd say Selena. Her new music has a great sound to it which could work in the VS show. I am not a huge fan but like I said she hasn't got one of these extreme fan bases but still appeals to that younger key demo that VS target.

She just had such a baby face. That girl will look forever 12.

She just had such a baby face. That girl will look forever 12.

You cannot imagine how many women are jealous of her for "forever young" look :ninja:

Anyways still no hints or word as to who probably has the bra? Still between behati and Doutzen right? And adri too :blink: I was gone for a little bit...

Still keeping my fingers crossed hoping for a miracle it's Doutzen :Angel:

Well, TBH I would rather have had Miley Cyrus because she really embodies the class and sophistication that is VS (much like Rihanna did last year) but I'm pretty pumped about seeing 5 horny boys singing near supermodels.

Best comment of the day! (Y)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: