Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I'm not trying to be mean about it, but we've all been saying the same shit for the last couple of years and the chow chow has about run it's course.

Time to focus on the flavor of year. :heart: Barbara :heart:

How much Karlie sucks for VS (honestly don't care either way)

Cara is bad (secretly love her personality)

^ At least it's different from the Blonde Trifecta + Adriana talk

^ People do put weight on yanno. Perhaps instead of looking at editorials that were shot 5+ months ago when she was smaller and just coming off of Fashion Week, maybe we should all look at her current body. She didn't look bad at the VSFS and whether you want to admit it or not, her body is not that vastly different then Ale, Erin or Lindsay's atm.

^ People do put weight on yanno. Perhaps instead of looking at editorials that were shot 5+ months ago when she was smaller and just coming off of Fashion Week, maybe we should all look at her current body. She didn't look bad at the VSFS and whether you want to admit it or not, her body is not that vastly different then Ale, Erin or Lindsay's atm.

I actually like Karlie for the vsfs especially since I have always been a fan of her walk and personality, but she has been a hit or miss with me when it comes to her VS pics a lot but I think in time she will get more better/comfortable with modeling for them and learn what posses, angles, & looks work for her with VS and some fans as well as the general public will warm up to her because like Prettyphile said her body isn't that much different from current angels like Ale, Erin, & Lindsay at the moment.

Well Karlie is growing on me a lot when it comes to VS. Her pictures are looking good, she looks good in Motion too & honestly Karlie alone has more personality than most of the other VS models together, so at least I'm sure as hell she will be more fun to see doing interviews that Erin or Candice

" her body is not that vastly different then Ale, Erin or Lindsay's atm."

I am sorry if I endup offending or insulting anyone but Karlie's body is doesn't look similar to Erin's body at all. Erin has a tone body, she is skinny but not to skinny, Erin's body is a mile much better than Karlie. Erin and Karlie are different type of skinny bodies.

Well. Some of the Angels might be skinny-ish, but you don't see their ribs sticking out like Karlie's.

Oh well, at least she got long legs.

We just have to deal with VS being a flop with their model choices these days. And they're never going to be as perfect and magical as they once were.

I finally saw the bruno mars swimsuit video Doutzen look so stunning and very natural sexy; Candice came out looking fake and try to hard to be sexy, she just needs to relax.

Yeah its one of the reasons why I can never get into Candice like I use to girl is beautiful with an amazing body there is no need for her to try so hard to be sexy. She was better when she first started out with VS because she was more natural and sensual then but now she be doing the most and trying too hard.

Did you guys see Karlie in the Swim video for VS? She looked gorgeous. Again, :laugh::rofl: at the notion that karlie is too thin but all of the other vs models are not. What about how skinny Magdalena can be at times? There have been times where she has been just as skinny as Karlie if not more.

Does anyone have a link to a complete list of all of the models that have walked the vs runway and ever appeared in a VS catalog?