Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I was browsing the Erin Heatherton thread and it kind of gave me a funny feeling. I have a friend who models for NEXT (similar type- 5' 11, all american blonde, mile long legs and but upper body and face really sunny & more like Heidi Klum, beauty next door sort of thing) and I am of the opinion that she would be more commercially appealing than Erin. Literally, I think she's more stunning than her on all accounts. This is a really high risk winner takes all business!

I was browsing the Erin Heatherton thread and it kind of gave me a funny feeling. I have a friend who models for NEXT (similar type- 5' 11, all american blonde, mile long legs and but upper body and face really sunny & more like Heidi Klum, beauty next door sort of thing) and I am of the opinion that she would be more commercially appealing than Erin. Literally, I think she's more stunning than her on all accounts. This is a really high risk winner takes all business!

Are you talking about Amy Hixson?

Well done Adriana for getting the FB. So glad it is not Erin. :x

Bra is wonderful, hope we soon see more if it - and Adriana getting it, lol, the Earth has shaken from the anger of all Adrihaters :laugh:

I think she looks great!

I'm totally cool with Lima getting it because I couldn't care less who gets it at this point, I was more worried over what it looked like

Bra is wonderful, hope we soon see more if it - and Adriana getting it, lol, the Earth has shaken from the anger of all Adrihaters :laugh:

I think she looks great!

I'm totally cool with Lima getting it because I couldn't care less who gets it at this point, I was more worried over what it looked like

Ditto. And I think that it looks nice but is so understated, that it'll go unnoticed.

Another event for Lily... This time with Alessandra

Grand Opening of Victoria’s Secret Eaton Centre

Time = Thursday, October 28 · 10:00am - 9:00pm

Location = Victoria's Secret Eaton Centre

220 Yonge Street

Toronto, ON

The Angels Are Landing!

Join us for the Grand Opening Victoria’s Secret at Eaton Centre—and meet Supermodels Alessandra Ambrosio and Lily Aldridge.

Victoria’s Secret

Eaton Centre

220 Yonge Street

Toronto, ON

Alessandra and Lily will be signing autographs on Opening Day from 5-7pm.*

Plus, get a Free Limited Edition Tote—filled with beauty must-haves and The Lacie™—with with a minimum $75 purchase. Starting October 28th while supplies last. One tote per transaction.

*Victoria’s Secret-provided photos only. One autograph per customer.

When the hell is VS going to have an event with Alessandra & Adriana together? :trout: Im sure nobody is going to see Lily anyways.

But im glad they're having Alessandra again to do events, nice to know she isn't going anywhere

I think she looks great!

Ditto. And I think that it looks nice but is so understated, that it'll go unnoticed.

We´ll see :yes:

and I love the second outfit too, it looks amazing!

if that is the fb, I like it alot is very pretty. why adriana again? :anger: :anger:

this is just an insult for alessandra, she has work for vs for a long time already and she hasn't got the fb yet. and just giving it again to adriana when she has had wore it in 2 years ago, that is just rude for vs to do with alessandra, it seem that they don't appreciate her work that much. alessandra needs to quit for vs. and I am not an alessandra's fan i dislike her as much as adriana. but alessandra really deserve the fb this year. I am glad that candice did not wore the fb cuz that would of being annoying.

if that is the fantasy bra, is my favorite so far I think it the fb would look better with another model face like erin heatherton.

i predict in the future that the new angel line up is going to be lily, katsia, chanel, erin, rosie and candice.

:fun::wave:

DITTO