Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

26 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Ya'll what is the tea on Isabeli and why is she liking crap like this?? Both of these confessions slander their newer models/angels in some way 

IMG_9154.thumb.jpg.469ddbce138f466f509100b85a2195fc.jpgIMG_9155.thumb.jpg.9442a254203bc7ccb2d277915c3b32c1.jpg

She most likely appreciates certain parts of the message that pertain to her and ignores the rest. Plus, Lameka and Alexina are no different from all other prospective angels who came and left with the brand. I am sure the models post some of these confessions for there own speculation, buzz, and press. 

5 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Trust me when I say there are reasons behind Isabeli and her pettiness. From what I know, it's not petty, it's personal.

Don't let me down now Pretty! Can you give one more hint? Lol. I had a feeling there was some reason behind it because she stopped doing shows and such.

However, I heard she was actually offered an angel contract along with Ana BB. Is that not true? It has to be because Isabeli was in VS before Adriana lol

14 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Trust me when I say there are reasons behind Isabeli and her pettiness. From what I know, it's not petty, it's personal.

Oh please do tell Pretty!

That said, I don’t see the shade in the first, and in the second, meh, it’s true!

14 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Don't let me down now Pretty! Can you give one more hint? Lol. I had a feeling there was some reason behind it because she stopped doing shows and such.

However, I heard she was actually offered an angel contract along with Ana BB. Is that not true? It has to be because Isabeli was in VS before Adriana lol

5 hours ago, Jaku84 said:

Oh please do tell Pretty!

That said, I don’t see the shade in the first, and in the second, meh, it’s true!

The only thing I'm allowed to say is - It's not shade thrown in general, it's shade thrown at a certain angel (not Stella)

Isabeli stopped doing shows because she got nothing out of it. Most of the older models who had walked had very little to gain from doing VS after awhile. They already had established careers, why do the show if you don't have to? A lot of older models looked at VS as a potential platform to help propel their careers, nothing more nothing less.

Bianca Balti hasn't walked, not because she wasn't chosen to walk, but because VS refused to come up to her asking price.  

Clauds would know more about the contract, but at least to my knowledge Isabeli was never asked to be an angel, but Ana was and refused it because she wanted to be the face of JLo's brand (apparently she thought it was going to be a bigger thing then it was)

There is a lot of shit behind the scenes with VS and the new Angels that I cant get into, but trust me when I say a group of models who used to walk for VS have some issues with a couple members of the current angel lineup.