Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Member on tfs "predicted" all of this one year ago, but he probably is someone from industry because he knows who is going to be on covers/ad campaigns few months before it happens.

But he said that VS is basically going to become VS Pink, teen heaven, and that lingerie line for women is going to be scrapped too.

12 hours ago, unali said:

Member on tfs "predicted" all of this one year ago, but he probably is someone from industry because he knows who is going to be on covers/ad campaigns few months before it happens.

But he said that VS is basically going to become VS Pink, teen heaven, and that lingerie line for women is going to be scrapped too.

Yeh, I'm not surprised by this at all. I've even said it before, my cousin's friend is great friends with Monica and does some VS related work with her. She said there probably isn't gonna be a VS show anymore in the next 2-4 years. I've even predicted a while back. Sad, but true.

3 hours ago, johnnicecool said:

Yeh, I'm not surprised by this at all. I've even said it before, my cousin's friend is great friends with Monica and does some VS related work with her. She said there probably isn't gonna be a VS show anymore in the next 2-4 years. I've even predicted a while back. Sad, but true.

Sadly you are right, just going by what this guy knows(and he knows A LOT) we will be lucky if it lasts 2 years. I really think next year is going to be the last year for VS show.

4 minutes ago, GuessGirl said:

Their is rumors on Twitter that VS is dropping the catalogs too. No more catalog, no more bikinis. 

Do you mean VS is dropping printed catalogues? Will there still be online catalogues?

6 hours ago, unali said:

Sadly you are right, just going by what this guy knows(and he knows A LOT) we will be lucky if it lasts 2 years. I really think next year is going to be the last year for VS show.

6 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

:DanniCullen::rolleyes:

Anyone up for making bets on the above? :whistle:

I think they were phasing them out for the most part. There was an article somewhere that said they were testing it in certain areas and found it didn't impact business. I would think they would keep the major Christmas and VDay ones, but not send one for every sale. There are naturally less without swim anyway.