Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On 5/3/2016 at 10:55 PM, katchitup said:

In the near future, VS will only sell beauty, lingerie, and PINK.

http://www.seventeen.com/fashion/news/a40559/victorias-secret-will-no-longer-sell-clothes-shoes-or-accessories/

I hopw this doesn't happen but I won't be suprised if PINK is the last one standing.  A shoutout to VSFan88 who said this

"And one day the Victoria's Secret mainline will close in favor to focus on PINK only :tf:. "

•  

http://www.businessinsider.com/pink-is-the-future-of-victorias-secret-2016-5

VS is eliminating their swimwear line and Aerie is expanding their swimwear line.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-americaneagle-results-aerie-idUSKCN0YA2OO

5 minutes ago, VSLOVER8791 said:

Behati is pregnant, there is no way she will get it. I think a new angel will get the bra this year but I'm not sure which one. There are many good candidates.

Is there really though

They should've kept swim and ditched beauty. They could focus on making better, original, and more modern swim wear. Less expensive shoots in Turks and Hawaii, and just go to LA or Miami. They spent a useless amount on locations for swim. 

As for the fantasy bra...none of the new girls should be wearing it tbh. If it's gonna go to any of them it'll be Taylor or Elsa. Most likely Taylor since she's more popular. Hopefully they just make Alessandra wear it on her send off. 

as for people that need to be dropped...Stella, Martha, vita all need to go. Romee brings nothing to the table either, but she looks stunning sometimes so she passes for now. Also Lais can go. Her walk and pictures literally make me yawn, which is crazy cause in interviews she has plenty of personality. She's never gonna become a thing anyway.

I wanna play who should go, who should stay :rofl:

Needs to Stay

Stella - Sassy little thing isn't she?

Jasmine - The athletic aka doesn't blow over in a stiff wind, this is good people

Jo - Half Face; just make sure to photograph her good side :rofl: Can't be unseen.

Taylor - The Pretty one

Vita - Because meat on bones is good.

One - Two more years

Behati - Give her the bra then let her go play house with her dog-whistle and baby.

Lais - ???? Don't know, don't care... small head, freakishly disproportionate torso, good breasticals, decent face, knows how to model

Buh Bye

Elsa - Alien features can't be unseen

Adriana/Ale - Ladies it's time to give it up. You're becoming a meme and the people on reddit are turning on you. This isn't a good thing

Candice - If we have Vita then not needed anymore.

Lily  - THE GAP

Martha - I like her, but she does fuck all for the company.

Romee - :sleeping: but she's pretty, so that counts for something

Sara - :sleeping:  :sleeping:

I feel validated as a human being because I've been "heard"

87p2yKp.png

1 minute ago, phang.s said:

I thought I read that beauty was did low last year too guess not

Beauty has always did well. Even if it didn't do as well last year looking at the overall, beauty kick ass in sales and is one of VS' strongest segments. 

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I feel validated as a human being because I've been "heard"

^ T-H-I-S!!! :rofl: 

-----------------------------

Needs to Stay

Jasmine, Jojo

One - Two more years

Candice, Lais

Buh Bye

Adriana, Ale, Behati, Martha

Don't Really Care

Lily, Elsa, Romee, Stella, Taylor, Sara

Beauty does well but man it suuuuuccckkkkksss. :banghead: Seriously IMO Swim and some Pink were about the only thing I think is worth the money from VS besides some bra/panty deals. Always loved VS swim, I'm a D cup and their halters were always super cute and supportive. I will be stocking up before they are all gone :D