Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

So much triggering over this, but oh well...

After watching the special, I had a random realization, and that is, is that Candice isn't needed anymore (nor is Behati/Lily). Candice just doesn't seem that special anymore, and frankly has seen some better days.

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

After watching the special, I had a random realization, and that is, is that Candice isn't needed anymore (nor is Behati/Lily). Candice just doesn't seem that special anymore, and frankly has seen some better days.

True.  Jo  and Tay are the new main girls

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

If only VS would dump all the vets and just put all their focus and energy on the new girls. But if VS have clung for dear life on to Adriana and Alessandra like this then we know Candice and what her future will be like with VS. Behati too. It's clear they are trying to make them the next Adriana and Alessandra. What with them being both from Africa and starting the same time etc. Just like Adriana/Alessandra Brazil etc. Lily will be gone soon and who knows who VS will keep their attention on from the new angels. Josephine, Sara and Taylor for sure. Elsa too. The rest I don't know.

Adding: Seeing Candice used to garner some kind of response from me, whether it was awe because of how beautiful she looked, or a shudder because of her  gumby like skeletal structure..  The apathy is more real then it's ever been. :/

4 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Yup, that's true. It's time to move on and I don't get why some people can't get the idea of the vets leaving. Yes, they are awesome, but so are most of the new girls and they have to give them a chance to shine. I really wanna say goodbye to Alessandra, Adriana and Candice soon. 

I don't see this scoring that decent in ratings. Last years weren't good and I see it being less this year. Demi and Nick aren't that big of a draw. Their albums aren't even in the top selling compared to the likes of Adele, Sia, Taylor Swift etc

The show itself was a clusterfuck. It's like the editor hit three or four lines of the good stuff before going to town on the show.

Candice was actually the only one givin major bombshell vibes... the others looks like just pretty teenage girls having fun being silly .....also is there Behati and Martha who can be the aunts of the girls. 

I was watching Behati's interview and I noticed that they said Behati's been an angel since 2009. Has she really been an angel since 2009? Sites also mention this too, or at least I swear I saw 2009 mentioned on several sites. I thought It was 2010. 

9 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Behati became an official VS angel actually in 2012. However from 2008 she was the official Pink Angel. So yeah roughly 2008-09 was when she got her first type of contract with VS.

2012? Whoa, any sources or confirmation? I assume maybe the All Access Page? 

I remembered watching the 2010 Victoria's Secret fashion show and I always got the impression she was an angel on that show. They even gave her a "before I was a supermodel" segment and interviewed her like an angel during the show. I guess they were trying to market her as an angel or give the impression cause it worked on me haha. 

2012 is when she officially moved up to mainline. Her first commercial was a commercial with Bregje and Candice and that year was her first holiday commercial too. Whereas years before her Erin, Lily, Lindsay, Chanel and even Lais etc had been involved in the holiday commercial. She was marketed as an angel yes but she was only contracted as the Pink model and then she earned her Angel wings. Elsa was the same except VS didn't put her in the angel lineup until the 2014 show.