Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Britt used to shoot with VS semi regularly usually on the plain white background shots then she did a Swim shoot and it was great but all of a sudden they stopped using her for anything but the white background VSX shots for months now, nice to see she gets another shot.

^ Yeah, I bet girls like Natalia Vodianova, Adriana & many others had a shit lot of connections while growing up poor o.o

I never said they had them then. And let's not forget that Kim K started out as Brandy's stylist, so she worked her way up too and so did her entire family.

YzxjIBR.jpg

I hope one of #thenewestangels gets it. 

It looks like it'll be an original scent.

Their past one was overwhelmingly disgusting.

They should've called it "Summer Hell".

Summer Hell. :rofl:

If Behati can't get it because of JC, then Lily is out too (not that she was in the running anyway) since she's the face of the new Carolina Herrera fragrance. Same with Adriana since she has her Marc Jacobs fragrance deal. I'm sure it's one of the new girls. When will we find out?

My money is on Stella, but I would be happier with another girl. And shouldn't the BBV commercial come out soon?

I think Stella would be sexy for the perfume ad. Elsa, Martha and Jasmine got pushed by VS and got ads even before becoming official Angels, so I'm curious to see who they will choose next. The perfume photos did release with the last batch of Elsa, Sara, Candice, and Josephine photos, so it can be one of them.

I think Body by Victoria will be out end of June/early July

These recent photos of Sara, Elsa, Candice, and Josephine were just taken 3 weeks ago and released already, so they'll be pushing that lingerie soon.

We also got a glimpse of that Body by Victoria shot with Elsa and Sara, so there might be more coming out soon.

I think the Guy Aroch photos and Swim are the next in line after SAS. I don't see #thenewestangels photos being released anytime soon, maybe until the summer? :idk: