Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I don't understand the hate toward Kendall Jenner, she is beautiful & a great model, I would like to see her modeling for VS. I support Kendall Jenner, she is better looking than some angels

I used to think VS likes it a lot when the girls bring them publicity but I don't think they care about it that much. I mean, they gave Miranda the boot. And we all know she's always on fire in the publicity arena. Basically, I think you'd just have to be a customer fave for them to have you stick around or join the roster

I think the term "candice works her butt off for vs" is overrated. She is doing her job like everybody else. Vs themselves are choosing to use her the most. Not something she has control over

I mean alessandra doutzen adriana are all moms now and still sacrifice alot for vs and also working like candice is for vs.

When candice has responsibilities and is able to risk stuff that alessandra and adriana even doutzen did. Then I would say she works her butt off. But until then in my opinion she is a model like every else, who vs chooses to advertise more than others. Basically she is just doing her job. If candice is working her butt off for vs, then everyone is also.

And in 2003-2005 vs did the same with adriana. But she didn't get it until 2008 (which is after the lead angel gisele left) Which is why I never predicted candice will get it this year. I don't think she will get it not until adriana leaves but after Vs is fully done fulfilling all they want with adriana. I think after she gets the third fb bra, they will be done.

They should alternate the FB between Adriana and Ale until they retire. Ale will wear it the even number year; Adri the odd.

That would never work lol. Alot of fans whine over small stuff now in days. I think if Adriana does get it this year, there are going to be people whining about it and wanting her to retire and everything else lol

I think they will finaly change it when some of the girls who are in it are no longer angels then they want have a choice but to change it lol. They already had to take Rosie and Chanel out of it, but they didn't have to make another one becuase they weren't really in they commercial to begin with, but if Erin or Lindsay or even Candice, Adriana, or Doutzen leave then they might as well just make a new one becuase they are all through out it.

VS needs to do something, and if they need to go the "trashy route" so be it as long as she sells, oh and by cult following we are talking about an unknown girl who barely is represented by an agency garnering almost 500k followers on her tumblr alone. Just image what would happen if she had people backing her.

The company’s stock dropped 1.7%, making it the second biggest decliner in the S&P Retail Index, which headed higher.

The culprit: Victoria’s Secret, which produces the bulk of the company’s sales and profit, reported a 2% same-store sales gain, missing the 4.8% consensus estimate of analysts surveyed by Retail Metrics.

In fact, excluding its performance in March and December, the month’s growth rate was the slowest since at least January 2010 for the chain, known for its sexy supermodel marketing campaigns and annual fashion show, Retail Metrics data showed. April alone compared against combined 33% sales growth rate of the past two Aprils.

While downbeat mall traffic and colder weather likely hurt demand for items such as bathing suits and the brand’s Pink shorts, and the timing of Easter moved some sales to March from April, Victoria’s Secret blamed the softness on demand for its bread and butter category: bras.

"While we’ve seen strength in our core offerings, our recent introductions have not offset the volume from styles exited in the past 12 months,” the company said in a pre-recorded conference call. Spokeswoman Tammy Roberts Myers declined to give MarketWatch more details.

In many ways, Victoria’s Secret is a victim of its own success as it’s done a good job unveiling new bra styles, prints and colors. The company, on the other hand, also has more rivals wanting to encroach onto its turf, including Gap Inc. GPS -0.20% and American Eagle Outfitters Inc.

So either VS needs to fix the culprit and stop making shitty bras that no one wants to buy (and I really don't see them doing that), or hire girls that can convince the public to buy despite weather, how shitty the product is, or income factors, and if she can do that... that is a successful model.

VNPZ5JH.jpg

She can probably sell for men but I don't see enough sophistication in her look that an ideal VS model would have. If she were to make it, it would just open the floodgates for girls with a similar "Miami beach" look. I know they do work with girls who have implants but it seems to me that they are going for more natural beauty.

I also highly doubt that they are going to work with Kendall Jenner. Paris Hilton at one point got crazy amounts of press and they wouldn't let her walk in their show (or at least I assume that she asked because she has been to many VS shows and has done runway before for others purely based on her name). Now the Kardashian Klan has replaced Paris.

However, if both girls really have what it takes then yes they shouldn't be stopped based on their family / first impressions.

Her body is nice and she is really pretty but I noticed in alot of her photos she looks like she is about to cry to me lol. I think its mean to be her sexy face but she looks sad in the face instead. I remember first seeing her though and thinking she was incredible until I noticed the face she makes like in these pictures

post-44858-0-85182500-1371109334_thumb.j post-44858-0-19185500-1371109394_thumb.j

I doubt they will hire her too VS be acting funny when it comes to who they want to use for their brand. And her body really is to die for but I don't think her status is good enough YET, she young so she has time. And she is brazilian of course lol. But VS has let good opportunity slip pass them. And yes the talk of the week, VS low ass sells

Honestly i'm scared for the company lol. Eventually the prices are going to HAVE to come down, if their sales aren't saved

Ashley Sky went to VS for god only knows what, but if she isn't hired there is no justice in the world.

This girl has a huge cult following in America and a body made for sin.

post-50597-0-1446080947-93561_thumb.jpg post-50597-0-1446080947-96461_thumb.jpg post-50597-0-1446080949-29352_thumb.jpg 5372dc260089817.jpg

th_b04ba3260089818.jpg/monthly_06_2013/post-50597-0-1446080949-96584_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3653567" alt="post-50597-0-1446080949-96584_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="100"> 0df3f9260089821.jpg 68477d260089823.jpg

^ could sell lighters in hell.

:heart: