Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

They can spice up the line, but can they speak fluent english without sounding like idiots? :idk: Shanina & Elsa have a great english, Shanina because she's australian & Elsa herself said that in Sweden you learn english by the time you're like five, so i guess they would be fine. But Barbara as much as i love her i don't know if she can go to talk shows just yet, same goes to Lais who I've been waiting to get her wings for like two years ...

VS is not the usual company that only needs you to look good on pictures, they actually do need their models to be good spokespersons & out of all the new Angels i think Lily & Lindsay are the best ones ... There's a reason why Adriana does not go to talk shows like Heidi used to & I'm pretty sure that it's her english

^ Yeah I am seeing what you are saying about the whole english thing but Erin, Lindsay, and Lily may be good at speaking but I never really found any of their interviews fun or interesting.They are good sell men though I admit but they are a miss for the most part with the fans and public in general. They always seem to get lost in the crowd in the commercial, catalogs, VS show, and such especially Lindsay. So while the other models and angels may not be good at speaking they sure are popular with the fans in at least from what I have seen. I just feel if I was V S I would rather have angels that people actually like are interested in rather than just girls who main strong point is shelling the VS merchandise in interviews because lets be real who actually takes those interviews seriously the interviewers sure seem like they don't. VS has their countless catalogs, ads, commercials, and what not for all that so interviews are pretty unnecessary to me to be honest.

An in other news here is the 2013 Swim Cover with yes everybody you got it CANDICE. :shifty:

wYqCD.jpg

They can spice up the line, but can they speak fluent english without sounding like idiots? :idk: Shanina & Elsa have a great english, Shanina because she's australian & Elsa herself said that in Sweden you learn english by the time you're like five, so i guess they would be fine. But Barbara as much as i love her i don't know if she can go to talk shows just yet, same goes to Lais who I've been waiting to get her wings for like two years ...

VS is not the usual company that only needs you to look good on pictures, they actually do need their models to be good spokespersons & out of all the new Angels i think Lily & Lindsay are the best ones ... There's a reason why Adriana does not go to talk shows like Heidi used to & I'm pretty sure that it's her english

Did you read all i said? I pointed how Adriana is the main Angel (keeping in mind that she was contracted 13 years ago so she knows the company pretty well at this point i assume) yet she does not do any big Tv shows for them? VS is sending the girls to all kinds of shows these days to promote their products yet Adriana only does the morning ones ... Barbara's english isn't fluent enough for that either & she probably doesn't know shit about VS, I just don't think she's ready to go out & do press yet

Did you read all i said? I pointed how Adriana is the main Angel (keeping in mind that she was contracted 13 years ago so she knows the company pretty well at this point i assume) yet she does not do any big Tv shows for them? VS is sending the girls to all kinds of shows these days to promote their products yet Adriana only does the morning ones ... Barbara's english isn't fluent enough for that either & she probably doesn't know shit about VS, I just don't think she's ready to go out & do press yet

I don't think Barbie English is that bad, is understandable with a cute accent, Barbara can speaks better English compared to some of the current angels. So she would be fine as an angel. but yeah Barbara does need to get some practice with her English maybe take some classes, and practice it, and her English could get better just how Doutzen started, her English wasn't that good at first it was understandable with a lovely accent, and she got better with English she improve so much, that her English is very good now, and this could happen to Barbara she could improve her English. when Doutzen started doing VS, Loreal, her English wasn't all the great and look at her now, her English is great. VS could give Barbara a chance to be an angel and she could start practicing now her English, I could see potential for Barbara to improve her English just like how Doutzen did.

Does anyone know which are the angels that their contract expire in 2013? when they are updating their VS all access model list? when is VS hiring new angels? how many new angels are they hiring? I really want Palvin, Shanina, & Lais as angels.