Bellazon

New Year, New Moderators

Congrats to the new mods, although I don't have the faintest clue who ganymede30324 and MauiKane are. :laugh:
^Me neither - though I dare say they can probably say the same about me!

¡FELICIDADES! to all anyway - just don't let it go to your head like that megalomaniacal Joe > Average. Since becoming a mod he's turned into such a power-hungry despot... :capt:

;)

Congrats to the new mods, although I don't have the faintest clue who ganymede30324 and MauiKane are. :laugh:
^Me neither - though I dare say they can probably say the same about me!

¡FELICIDADES! to all anyway - just don't let it go to your head like that megalomaniacal Joe > Average. Since becoming a mod he's turned into such a power-hungry despot... :capt:

;)

Really? I never noticed.. He seems like the same fun loving Joe but with a little more responsibility.

I forgot how people become mods. I think I asked before but I forgot. :blush:

If you have no clue who are ganymede30324 and MauiKane, that's b/c you don't frequent the Hot Guys sub-forum enough. Perhaps it is time to venture out for some man-watching??? ;) :whistle:

Joe > Average is a valuable and hard-working staff member. I am glad he is part of the team :flower:

There are many factors considered when promoting a member to Moderator status. Here are some of the qualities we look for (in no particular order):

1. How well the member understands and is capable of following the rules

2. How frequent the member is on BZ

3. The amount of "actual" content the member contributes

4. The ability to handle various situations, esp. difficult ones, with fairness, respect and maturity

If you have no clue who are ganymede30324 and MauiKane, that's b/c you don't frequent the Hot Guys sub-forum enough. Perhaps it is time to venture out for some man-watching??? ;) :whistle:

If i wanna do any man watching i'll just watch myself in the mirror. Thank you very much :hehe:

Still congrats to everyone :wave:

^Hey! Don't preach to me about "Hot Guys". I was the one who started the (somehow) overlooked Fabio thread!!!

Frankly I'm surpised I didn't receive heartfelt messages of thanks for remedying that omission from ganymede30324 and MauiKane... :whistle:

fabiot.jpg

There are many factors considered when promoting a member to Moderator status. Here are someof the qualities we look for (in no particular order):

1. How well the member understands and is capable of following the rules

2. How frequent the member is on BZ

3. The amount of "actual" content the member contributes

4. The ability to handle various situations, esp. difficult ones, with fairness, respect and maturity

I don't qualify for any of these. Hence, I am still a drone. Oh well, maybe next year! :fun: