Bellazon

Sabrina Jales
Thumbnail

amber69

Well it's official. As some of you know, I work for an NYC agency and we heard this afternoon that Sabrina had indeed signed a development deal with Victoria's Secet.

A development deal is more or less a contract where they'll use her and see how she evolves for them. From what I understand though, there IS an option for Angel status if they like how she performs for them.

I guess she took a few years off from modeling which is why her portfolio is so light but they absolutely love her face and body and feel she's got the best body for their brand. She also has a very mainstream look, but can also play up her ethnic features easily. She also speak with little to no accent, which will help pick up the promotion that some of the other Angels, Adriana and Alessandra in particular, have trouble with.

I love that they got this girl. She's drop dead gorgeous in person without a stick of make-up. A true beauty. And her body. It's flawless. It's got the perfect amount of curves and leaness. I think she can be huge within a few years in the mainstream market.

And for those wondering, that is her real myspace. Evidently she has two, one is set to private the other is open for fans.

1fd6e117ni3.jpg

218bb2a6to8.jpg

977d4aedph0.jpg

8666633dxp1.jpg

f32e0bfdli7.jpg

Yeah, but they have the bodies to pull off VS fair. Adding Doutzen and Miranda will offset adding a new Brazilian to the mix. In my opinion, she is more facially beautiful than Alessandra and Izabel in particular, and when done right, she's more beautiful than the way Adriana has been looking as of late.

Yeah, but they have the bodies to pull off VS fair. Adding Doutzen and Miranda will offset adding a new Brazilian to the mix. In my opinion, she is more facially beautiful than Alessandra and Izabel in particular, and when done right, she's more beautiful than the way Adriana has been looking as of late.

I just wished VS would fish in another pond from time to time.

What does NYFW have to do with Sabrina signing a development deal? Either way, you wont be seeing her until the fall, possibly late fall with them. Now as far as who she'll be walking for NYFW, I dont have a clue. She's not signed with us.

see my edited post. it explains everything! i've seen her walk for pamella roland in NYFW and she might be in one of these videos: http://www.pamellaroland.com/events.php#

I thought you liked her like I did :blah:

This girl has a hot body but a forgettable face.

Sam sometimes your opinions are to on par with mine...which is freaking me out. :ermm:

:laugh: :evil: :laugh:

Would it make things freakier fery if I said I can look inside your mind and I know where you live :evil: :evil: :p :laugh:

But seriously it just goes to show that two geniuses like us can have similar opinions. :) :p

I love Miss Jales. And I don't terribly mind seeing her as an Angel, but I don't see why VS is so focused on Brazilians when it comes to their VS Angels and spokesmodels.

I love Miss Jales. And I don't terribly mind seeing her as an Angel, but I don't see why VS is so focused on Brazilians when it comes to their VS Angels and spokesmodels.

Its worked pretty darn well for them in the past

:yes: Especially when Braslian accents are sometimes hard to understand. :confused: