Bellazon

Sabrina Jales
Thumbnail

amber69

It's almost absurd to think, but by them going after very young girls (19-21), they're essentially developing their next Angels since most of their main girls, are in the mid to late 20's already. It's so strange to think of Adriana, Alessandra, Karolina, etc as approaching 30, but they certainly are. They'll certainly maintain stature into their 30's, but VS has to rebuild and mold the girls who are going to integrate and eventually take over.

Um, Karolina Kurkova is certainly NOT "approaching 30". she was born on February 28th, 1984. which means that she's only 23 years old. Miranda was born on Feb 20th, 1983. she's a full year OLDER than K.K. Doutzen born in 1985, only 1 year younger than KK

i understand that it seems like KK is older, but it's only because of how incredibly much she's accomplished already. compare Miranda's career with KK's. it's pretty funny.

You are correct but I keep hearing Karolina is looking at projects outside of modeling. So, I coupled her in with the girls who might be looking to not re-sign. At this point, we dont know with her though.

So she's a new VS girl ? I'm very sceptical, she doenst' have the appeal of an adriana, an alessandra or a Katarina Ivanovska, her body looks fake, does she have surgery on her breast and her lips ?

:whistle: Maybe the other angels cost too much money, they have to choose new girl with a low-cost contract... :evil:

Anyway thanks for the pics ABBF

Her breasts and lips are real. She's a throw back to the more ethnic and curvy body that Victoria's Secret is trying to get back to. It's the reason she hasn't been as popular in general runway shows. She has a killer body for lingerie and swimsuit.

Ethnic and Curvy body? And Adriana is what to VS? :whistle:

Her body ain't all that might look good in print..but the runway pics I've seen of her? no comment. :ninja: I think Jeisa has a much better body then her...hell even Heather Marks. :p

Also...does anyone have a list of all the runway shoes she has done? :flower:

Ethnic and Curvy body? And Adriana is what to VS? :whistle:

Her body ain't all that might look good in print..but the runway pics I've seen of her? no comment. :ninja: I think Jeisa has a much better body then her...hell even Heather Marks. :p

Also...does anyone have a list of all the runway shoes she has done? :flower:

It's always a joy to talk to Adriana Lima fans. They're so perceptive. :whistle:

If you look at the shows from the past few years, they've had a mix of the ethnic girls with the curvier bodies (Gisele, Adriana, Alessandra, etc) coupled with the more couture runway bodies of some of the international "it" girls.

They are now making a concerted effort to use mostly girls with the curves to appeal to the general public. The industry has received a bad rap this year concerning model weights and body image, and Victoria's Secret, who is a name brand in a very commercial market, is trying to separate themselves from that as much as possible.

CBS gave them a little more creative control in what they'll show from their collection, but in doing so, moved the time of the airing to later in the night. They're also being conservative about the ages of the models being used, bringing in the recent issue with Sabrina.

• 3 months later...
she resemblance a bit to jessica alba

OMG i was thinking that while i was looking at her runway pics

i dont think anything looks fake on her...but then again, ive been wrong before

this is the first time ive even seen her. hope she does well with vs.

and someone i cant remember who, mentioned that vs has too many dark eyed

dark haired girls.. it seems to me that they have a large roster of blue eyed blondes as well.

and in american at least.. the latina/latino population will outgrow the whites and blacks

within the next few years.

so it kinda makes sense to cater to that burgeoning market.

enough blah blah blah, shes hot and i dig her :wub:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...